• 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-06-04T18:21:47Z by P8GM_alejandro_amen
giocot
giocot
5 Posts

Pinned topic Problem with SubFile Widget

‏2013-05-28T18:30:06Z |

Hi

i have a subfile widget that works fine; now, as i had need to create a new similar subfile widget i created the new and then i copied all the source from the old to the new and changed the name inside. Now i have this problem : the style rendering of the  new subfile widget is with the "drop-down" option  and not with "pop-up "option how expected also if extended "SubfileWidgetV6" as in the older widget (see attached widget's source)

where i'm wrong ? how can i find the problem ?

thanks in advance

Attachments

• giocot
    giocot
    5 Posts

Re: Problem with SubFile Widget

‏2013-05-28T20:47:34Z  

Ok

found the problem i had to extend "SubfilePopupWidget" instead of "SubfileWidgetV6";  question where can  i find documentation about "SubfileWidgetV6", "SubfilePopupWidget" and other over all java example that use these subfilewidget.

Thanks

• P8GM_alejandro_amen
    P8GM_alejandro_amen
    34 Posts

Re: Problem with SubFile Widget

‏2013-06-04T18:21:47Z  
    • giocot
    • ‏2013-05-28T20:47:34Z

Ok

found the problem i had to extend "SubfilePopupWidget" instead of "SubfileWidgetV6";  question where can  i find documentation about "SubfileWidgetV6", "SubfilePopupWidget" and other over all java example that use these subfilewidget.

Thanks

The only documentation I have found about default widgets is in the javadoc.

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/hatshelp/v75/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.hats.doc/doc/javadocintro.htm