Topic
  • 6 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-04-03T07:12:27Z by appleme
appleme
appleme
7 Posts

Pinned topic How to restraint intervals overlap Numbers in a special scope?

‏2014-03-25T01:42:25Z |

Hi all.

I want to create a constraint in opl,but I do not know how to write?

int startTime=...;

int endTime=...;

int numbers=..;

tuple  JUP
{  
   string p;
   string u;  
} ;
{JUP} jup=...;

dvar interval TT[o in jup];

I want to create a constraint :the number of  the Overlapping TT[o in jup] which is between startTime and endTime will not be greater than the special numbers?

waiting for your answer,Thank you!

• GGR
    GGR
    70 Posts

Re: How to restraint intervals overlap Numbers in a special scope?

‏2014-03-26T16:21:11Z  

Hi appleme

Can you tell us what you exactly mean by Overlapping. Is that the interval start is before startTime and the interval end is after end time or any other kind of allowed relative position.

Second I suggest you have a look to the concept pages of the documentation of CP Optimizer

As well as the overlapLength expression:

Depending of what exactly is your problem, one of these features should helps

Hope that helps

• GGR
    GGR
    70 Posts

‏2014-03-26T16:21:43Z  

Hi appleme

Can you tell us what you exactly mean by Overlapping. Is that the interval start is before startTime and the interval end is after end time or any other kind of allowed relative position.

Second I suggest you have a look to the concept pages of the documentation of CP Optimizer

Hope that helps

• GGR
    GGR
    70 Posts

‏2014-03-26T16:22:26Z  

Hi appleme

Hope that helps

• GGR
    GGR
    70 Posts

‏2014-03-26T16:23:58Z  

Hi appleme

Hope that helps

• GGR
    GGR
    70 Posts

‏2014-03-26T16:28:12Z  

Hi appleme

Hope that helps

• appleme
    appleme
    7 Posts

‏2014-04-03T07:12:27Z  
    • GGR
    • ‏2014-03-26T16:28:12Z

Hi appleme

Hope that helps

Thanks for your help,

GGR,I have solved this problem by Cumul functions .And I find it is powerful!