• 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-03-27T18:23:19Z by Javier Nieto
Javier Nieto
Javier Nieto
2 Posts

Pinned topic Big map naming threshold

‏2014-03-26T11:38:14Z |

Hello everyone

I am using ODME Version: 3.3.0, I want to generate file them *.MPS and *.LP, to do this am defining in the file of configuration *.ops in the section OPL Language the following thing:

•      Export format = MPS or LP

•      Big map naming threshold = 700000

According to what described in Technote http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21584507

But in the files *.mps and *.lp that generate the map item name of constraints is generated incomplete.

NAME          Model_XXX

ROWS

N  obj                                       

E  cons_BICO({1,,})                         

E  cons_BICO({1,,})                         

E  cons_BICO({1,,}

:

:

COLUMNS

var_HEC({1,"AG01"})                         obj                                                           16831

var_HEC({1,"AG01"})                         cons_WHCE({1,})                                                  -1

var_HEC({1,"BA02"})                         obj                                                           17010

var_HEC({1,"BA02"})                         cons_WHCE({1,})                                                  -1

var_HEC({1,"BA04"})                         obj                                                           19604

var_HEC({1,"BA04"})                         cons_WHCE({1,})                                                  -1

:

:

Anyone know how to generate complete map item name of constraints?

Thanks in advance for the help

Javier Nieto

• AlexFleischer
    AlexFleischer
    53 Posts

Re: Big map naming threshold

‏2014-03-27T09:31:48Z  

Hi,

in the .mod in preprocessing could you add

execute
    {
     settings.bigmapthreshold=700000;
    }

?

• Javier Nieto
    Javier Nieto
    2 Posts

Re: Big map naming threshold

‏2014-03-27T18:23:19Z  

Hi,

in the .mod in preprocessing could you add

execute
    {
     settings.bigmapthreshold=700000;
    }

?

Thanks Alex

But still generates the same problem, which is only me is writing the item name associated to the first index of the constraint.

Javier Nieto