• 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-06-19T15:06:13Z by kcorey
MAXMAT
MAXMAT
11 Posts

Pinned topic SCCD 7.5.1 - Adjust My Requests Pod

‏2013-04-24T14:33:32Z |

Dear community, 

I would like to adjust the displayed tickets in "my requests" in the self-service-center. I want to transform "my requests" to a sort of "our requests". I want to display all tickets of users associated with a certain customer. Lets say USER A, USER B, USER C are associated with CUSTOMER A. I want to give USER A the chance to also have a look at all service requests of USER B and USER C in the self-service-center. 

Where can I adjust the displayed information based on customer level?

Thank you very much for your support!

Kind regards 

Mat

• frankb
    frankb
    13 Posts

Re: SCCD 7.5.1 - Adjust My Requests Pod

‏2013-04-25T18:43:46Z  

The Self Service Center is geared for Self Service Users so only the SRs reported or affected by the user  are shown ( affectedperson = :user or reportedby = :user ). In 7.5.1 there is a global data restriction that controls this. You can try changing it to bring in additional SRs. But note that this is a global data restriction and will affect all users.

• MAXMAT
    MAXMAT
    11 Posts

‏2013-04-26T07:36:26Z  
    • frankb
    • ‏2013-04-25T18:43:46Z

The Self Service Center is geared for Self Service Users so only the SRs reported or affected by the user  are shown ( affectedperson = :user or reportedby = :user ). In 7.5.1 there is a global data restriction that controls this. You can try changing it to bring in additional SRs. But note that this is a global data restriction and will affect all users.

Hey Frank, 

thank you very much for your reply. Maybe it works by setting affectedperson = :persongroup or reportedby = :persongroup as default global data restriciton. 

I ll try to find a solution. 

Thx for your support!

Regards Mat

• MAXMAT
    MAXMAT
    11 Posts

‏2013-05-08T14:13:11Z  

Hey Community,

I found a plausible solution if some is interested in it:

This query used for the SR in Global Data Restriction solves my question:

(affectedperson = :user) or (reportedby = :user) or (pluspcustomer in (select customer from plusppersoncust where personid = :user)) or (pluspcustomer in (select pluspcustvendor from person where personid = :user))

Thanks for your help!

Cheers Mat

• kcorey
    kcorey
    1 Post

‏2013-06-19T15:06:13Z  
    • MAXMAT
    • ‏2013-05-08T14:13:11Z

Hey Community,

I found a plausible solution if some is interested in it:

This query used for the SR in Global Data Restriction solves my question:

(affectedperson = :user) or (reportedby = :user) or (pluspcustomer in (select customer from plusppersoncust where personid = :user)) or (pluspcustomer in (select pluspcustvendor from person where personid = :user))

Thanks for your help!

Cheers Mat

I am interested in doing this, I added the Global Data Restriction that Mat suggested, do I need to add the Self Service Center "SRMSSCTR" application to the GDR?