Topic
  • No replies
george.baker
george.baker
337 Posts

Pinned topic Log standing macro bug

‏2013-10-23T02:22:00Z |

The following macro fails to log on to the iseriesd system.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><macro>
   <associatedConnections default="main">
      <connection name="main"/>
   </associatedConnections>
   <extracts/>
   <prompts/>
   <HAScript author="" blockinput="false" creationdate="" delayifnotenhancedtn="0" description="" ignorepauseforenhancedtn="true" ignorepausetimeforenhancedtn="true" name="SignOn" pausetime="300" promptall="true" supressclearevents="false" timeout="60000" usevars="false">

<screen entryscreen="true" exitscreen="false" name="SignOn" transient="false">
        <comment>
            !visualinfo:x=27;showActions=1;associatedScreenName=SignOn\SignOn.hsc;y=27;!
        </comment>
        <description uselogic="1 and 2">
            <oia invertmatch="false" optional="false" status="NOTINHIBITED"/>
            <string casesense="false" col="23" invertmatch="false" optional="false" row="1" value="             Sign On             " wrap="false"/>
        </description>
        <actions>
            <input col="0" encrypted="false" movecursor="true" row="0" value="atdemo" xlatehostkeys="true"/>
            <input col="53" encrypted="true" movecursor="true" row="7" value="4mDlxJ+zri4bFxYO+d0LCA==" xlatehostkeys="true"/>
            <input col="0" encrypted="false" movecursor="true" row="0" value="[enter]" xlatehostkeys="true"/>
        </actions>
        <nextscreens timeout="0">
            <nextscreen name="MainMenu"/>
        </nextscreens>
    </screen>

<screen entryscreen="false" exitscreen="true" name="MainMenu" transient="false">
        <comment>
            !visualinfo:x=27;showActions=1;associatedScreenName=SignOn\MainMenu.hsc;y=166;!
        </comment>
        <description uselogic="1 and (2 and 3 and 4)">
            <oia invertmatch="false" optional="false" status="NOTINHIBITED"/>
            <cursor col="7" invertmatch="false" optional="false" row="20"/>
            <numinputfields invertmatch="false" number="1" optional="false"/>
            <block casesense="false" col="20" invertmatch="false" optional="false" row="1"> 
          <string value="            System i Main Menu           "/>
          <string value="                                         "/>
          <string value="following:                               "/>
          <string value="                                         "/>
               </block> 
        </description>
        <actions>
        </actions>
        <nextscreens timeout="0">
        </nextscreens>
    </screen>

</HAScript>
</macro>

It seems if I disable Encrypt the password option it works.  Also, it will work if I [tab] from the user ID field to the password field to enter the password (encrypted), or I insert a set cursor between the user ID and password and leave the password encrypted.  As a further test I encrypted the value for the User ID and it will also fail.  When I flag the user ID as encrypted and try to insert it into the user ID field asterisks (*) are entered.  The data is not decrypted prior to entry, as I would expect.

This happens in both v8.5 and v9.0.  I've not checked it out in earlier versions.