• 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-04-21T01:10:30Z by djc664
nicolas.leralle
nicolas.leralle
102 Posts

Pinned topic Working with Security proxies

‏2013-04-15T17:23:26Z |

Hi all,

I'm working with security proxies in FileNet P8 5.1.0.2.

On my "Technical Documentation" document class, there is a required object property, called "Project", which is used as a Security proxy.

I can't fill this property with ICN 2.0.1.1 or 2.0.1.0.

Is it a known limitation or is there a specific way to fill this property?

Best regards,

Nicolas

• djc664
    djc664
    23 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Working with Security proxies

‏2013-04-21T01:10:30Z  

Setting a proxy value via ICN with either a document class or custom object as the proxy parent is currently not supported. If the class sets a default proxy value, it will "let" that value carry through, though. Your scenario sounds like mine, though, so I assume that doesn't help you at all.

I've requested this as a feature request for this via. Entry Templates for my own environment (which is rather important to us) but I would highly recommend you do the same. The more people who communicate that this is needed by customers today, the faster it will be included.

• djc664
    djc664
    23 Posts

Re: Working with Security proxies

‏2013-04-21T01:10:30Z  

Setting a proxy value via ICN with either a document class or custom object as the proxy parent is currently not supported. If the class sets a default proxy value, it will "let" that value carry through, though. Your scenario sounds like mine, though, so I assume that doesn't help you at all.

I've requested this as a feature request for this via. Entry Templates for my own environment (which is rather important to us) but I would highly recommend you do the same. The more people who communicate that this is needed by customers today, the faster it will be included.