I am having issue in converting non-xml to XML.
Scenario - DataPower reads blob messange from MQ and converts it into SOAP.
DataPower - firmware 4.0.2
1. I read the non-xml response from queue.
2. I use binary transformation to convert non-xml to xml
3. FFD used is hexBinary.ffd
4. XSLT used is recursive convert function - to handle NULL values (from 0x00 to 0x1F are converted to space)
Both are suggested by Hermann in the forum. (attached here for ready reference).
ISSUE - Suddenly started getting illegal character ' ' error.
1. I first convert the non-xml to xml (o/p context as OP) and then
2. in next transformation action read the OP context to create SOAP message. Here I copy the contents of wrapper in SOAP body.
I am getting this parsing error in 2nd transformation.
2013-11-06T16:19:08-05:00 xxxxx.com [svcbus-prod][xmlparse][error] mpgw(XXXS): trans(541253970)[response][a.b.c.d]: illegal character ' ' at offset 247 of http://1.x.x.x:7xxx/ABCService/GetData
2013-11-06T16:19:08-05:00 xxxx.com [svcbus-prod][multistep][error] mpgw(XXXX): trans(541253970)[response][a.b.c.d]: response ABCPolicy_response_3 #4 xform: 'Transforming OP with local:///PrepareResponse.xsl results stored in OP1' failed: illegal character ' ' at offset 247 of http://1x.x.x:7xxx/ABCService/GetData
After converting non-xml into xml (under wrapper) - it is giving the error.
It is NULL value character which is getting converted to space, I guess and then failing. Need help.