Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-12-17T06:09:18Z by Amarjeet Mahajan
Amarjeet Mahajan
Amarjeet Mahajan
5 Posts

Pinned topic Fidassa Application Performance Testing

‏2013-12-13T14:03:54Z |

I am having Fidassa application for Performance testing and I would like to know, Can we use IBM RPT Latest version to do performance testing. Please let me know if any done done the performance testing of Fidessa with the RPT or any other tool.

• AL1224
    AL1224
    15 Posts

Re: Fidassa Application Performance Testing

‏2013-12-16T19:37:59Z  

Hello,

I have not heard anything about RPT testing Fidassa application, but in general the RPT is capable testing web, ERP, and server-based software applications. If Fidassa application uses one of the below supported protocols, then RPT should be able to test this application:

• HTTP
    • SAP (GUI)
    • Citrix
    • Socket
    • TN3270
    • Service (SOA)
  • Amarjeet Mahajan
    Amarjeet Mahajan
    5 Posts

Re: Fidassa Application Performance Testing

‏2013-12-17T06:09:18Z  
    • AL1224
    • ‏2013-12-16T19:37:59Z

Hello,

I have not heard anything about RPT testing Fidassa application, but in general the RPT is capable testing web, ERP, and server-based software applications. If Fidassa application uses one of the below supported protocols, then RPT should be able to test this application:

• HTTP
    • SAP (GUI)
    • Citrix
    • Socket
    • TN3270
    • Service (SOA)

Fidessa is providing multi-asset trading and investment infrastructure, their market data and analysis, and their decision making and workflow technology. its desktop / Thick client application developed in VB,C++ and may be python. 

Fidassa using there own Proprietary Protocol over TCP .. then i think create new protocol option can be used in RPT .. will try it.