Topic
  • No replies
Nancy John
Nancy John
1 Post

Pinned topic Technology rolled the dice to Online App-Developers

‏2018-07-09T10:03:07Z | development technology

So what do you have in your pocket right at this moment, let me guess - Your 'smart' mobile phone - HAHA! Easy guess.. What else can we expect at this age of technology where everything is in that 5 inch screen? You ask for food - it's right there, you ask for clothes - it's right there and even if you ask for money, a smartphone has found the replacement to it too.

No Apps?

But can you imagine any of this without the apps - like no Swiggy or Amazon or Paytm? - Argh! Life would be so darn difficult. Well that is your answer to 'Are Apps important'? Now will you ask me 'But they are big shots, why will my business need an app?'

Just look around you..

And my answer is, look around you and you will find every next person right from the local ration shop to the right-next door clothing hub, everyone has an app. For the simple reason that they can't afford to say a no when their customers ask, 'Do you have an App?' which might ultimately lead to losing the customer forever.

So many advantages

The pace at which the 'App' phase is developing, chances are that you will be asked this question very often and that to, too soon. There are different reasons why people prefer Apps over phone - Accessibility, Feasibility, Customization and offline access are some of the most common uses why an App has become so popular today.

Option one or Option two?

And who can create this wonder for you? You have two options - Either go to an App developer who is going to cost you a mammoth and ask for a month until they can finally give you what you wanted or go to these online app developing platforms where you do everything yourself, yes you create an app all by yourself in few steps which they guide you with one by one and costs you almost half of the app developers. I know, later is the most obvious choice for pretty obvious reasons. My recommendation will be Apps Eazy who I came across a few days back and they are super fluid with their services.

Technology is constantly developing.

The online app developers are another roll in the world of technology which will undoubtedly be counted as another gift that tech gifted us with. All the small business and start-ups who are yet to launch their flight has just received their new pair of wings with the services that companies like Apps Eazy have to offer them at such discounted prices.

Anytime, Anywhere..

Now every business will be connected to their customers at all times of the day and if at midnight you suddenly decide that you want to organize a sale the day after you can send the notification right then and al your customers are going to receive it the very moment! Isn't that fascinating? - like you will be connected to your customers 24*7.

The future of App-Developers: Online App Developers.

And yes if App is the future of Web - then certainly Online App-developers are the future of App-Developers! And people once take a look at Apps Eazy, I strongly recommend it and certainly think that it is going to be of great help to all of you who are wanting to get an app as soon as possible.

Updated on 2018-07-09T10:04:39Z at 2018-07-09T10:04:39Z by Nancy John