Topic
  • 10 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2018-11-26T07:48:28Z by johnsmiths
funnyguy001
funnyguy001
45 Posts

Pinned topic Issuing coupon promotion

‏2013-05-10T05:05:51Z | dialogactivity managementcenter newcustomer promotion registration

Hi All

I am currently doing the task from infocenter http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/wchelp/v7r0m0/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.commerce.management-center.doc%2Fconcepts%2Fcsbactissuecoup.htm

But i can not find out to which users_id the coupon is applied . Can you give me some pointers for it. Can you tell me which tables are used for this task.

Thanks to all

• Raj.S
    Raj.S
    561 Posts

Re: Issuing coupon promotion

‏2013-05-10T05:32:34Z  

Hi,

If I understand correctly, you are looking for the database table which holds the issued coupon promotions for the specific user. Please check the tables WALLET and WALLETITEM.

Rgds, Raj.

• funnyguy001
    funnyguy001
    45 Posts

‏2013-05-10T07:27:17Z  

Thanks Raj

For your answer but i can not find any entries over those tables. Is there any table that need to be checked?

The coupon i selected is coupon promotion.

Updated on 2013-05-10T07:31:12Z at 2013-05-10T07:31:12Z by funnyguy001
  • Raj.S
    Raj.S
    561 Posts

‏2013-05-10T07:56:38Z  

Thanks Raj

For your answer but i can not find any entries over those tables. Is there any table that need to be checked?

The coupon i selected is coupon promotion.

Hi,

As per my understanding this needs you to enable the digital wallet for your store. The coupons issued will be persisted in the wallet of the corresponding user.

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/wchelp/v7r0m0/topic/com.ibm.commerce.developer.soa.doc/tasks/tsdenabledigitalwallet.htm

Rgds, Raj.

• Raj.S
    Raj.S
    561 Posts

‏2013-05-10T08:02:30Z  
    • Raj.S
    • ‏2013-05-10T07:56:38Z

Hi,

As per my understanding this needs you to enable the digital wallet for your store. The coupons issued will be persisted in the wallet of the corresponding user.

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/wchelp/v7r0m0/topic/com.ibm.commerce.developer.soa.doc/tasks/tsdenabledigitalwallet.htm

Rgds, Raj.

Also please verify if the SendMarketingTriggers scheduler job is active and has completed successfully after the UserRegistration.

Rgds, Raj.

• funnyguy001
    funnyguy001
    45 Posts

‏2013-05-13T11:49:37Z  
    • Raj.S
    • ‏2013-05-10T07:56:38Z

Hi,

Rgds, Raj.

Raj

Thanks for the sharing the link but i wonder it is on Madison store while i am using Aurora store.And as aurora store does not have any enhancement packs to install.So is there any ways to enable the wallet store or is it enabled by default in case of aurora.

And While enabling the websphere commerce foundation i did not find "config_ant.bat" in <WCinstall_DIR>/bin. This thing i followed in the http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/wchelp/v7r0m0/topic/com.ibm.commerce.component-services.doc/tasks/twvenablefoundation.htm

And regarding the scheduler jobs : Yes it is running fine .

So any other option or any other thing i need to check.

• XiQing Wang
    XiQing Wang
    5 Posts

‏2013-05-20T06:57:57Z  

You can check the table px_promotion and px_coupon.   px_coupon.users_id is the coupon owner. px_promotion is the discount detail for the coupon. 

As to wallet and walletitem tables, they are introduced in V7 FEP1. And the two tables are also populated from px_coupon. Hope it helps.

• funnyguy001
    funnyguy001
    45 Posts

‏2013-05-20T07:33:53Z  

You can check the table px_promotion and px_coupon.   px_coupon.users_id is the coupon owner. px_promotion is the discount detail for the coupon. 

As to wallet and walletitem tables, they are introduced in V7 FEP1. And the two tables are also populated from px_coupon. Hope it helps.

Hi XiQing Wang

Thanks for reply , i have already checked those tables but no results. Still the same thing.

• XiQing Wang
    XiQing Wang
    5 Posts

‏2013-05-20T08:07:00Z  

Hi XiQing Wang

Thanks for reply , i have already checked those tables but no results. Still the same thing.

Issuing&activating coupon is always by a scheduler job.  You can open a PMR to marketing component to know more about the marketing activity scheduler. I met similar issue before, I need to wait for one day to see the coupon issue by scheduler, seems there is a config for coupon issue time. 

• SOAAdmin
    SOAAdmin
    3 Posts

‏2013-07-26T09:37:11Z  
    • Raj.S
    • ‏2013-05-10T05:32:34Z

Hi,

If I understand correctly, you are looking for the database table which holds the issued coupon promotions for the specific user. Please check the tables WALLET and WALLETITEM.

Rgds, Raj.

Thanks for sharing this we are also faced similar issue on discount coupons

• johnsmiths
    johnsmiths
    2 Posts

‏2018-11-26T07:48:28Z  
    • Raj.S
    • ‏2013-05-10T05:32:34Z

Hi,

Rgds, Raj.

Hi Raj,

At https://www.couponobox.com we are facing the same issue, can you please have a look and let me know how can I solve this issue.?