Topic
  • 9 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-10-06T10:28:15Z by PrashantN
willor
willor
12 Posts

Pinned topic [ISIM 6.0] Java Apps using ISIM API unable to create person

‏2013-09-04T02:41:59Z |

Hi, I am currently trying to create hundred of static role, from what i understand there is few ways to do this

1. create directly to the ldap, by create and importing LDIF file

2. Using ISIM API

I am using ISIM API to do this but currently i am not even able to create person to the ISIM

I am using Eclipse ibm package and have import all the jar files from isim and websphere

I have also followed the instructions here

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/topic?id=77777777-0000-0000-0000-000014849834

and in the sas.client.props set com.ibm.corba.ServerPort and host to the correct 

however when i run the program,  i encountered this problem

I have attach the source, and sincerely hope for all your help regarding this

ERROR:

Creating new PlatformContext 

Sep 04, 2013 10:24:26 AM com.ibm.ws.util.ImplFactory
WARNING: WSVR0072W
Sep 04, 2013 10:24:27 AM com.ibm.ws.util.ImplFactory
Sep 04, 2013 10:24:27 AM com.ibm.ws.security.config.SecurityObjectLocator
INFO: Client code attempting to load security configuration
Logging in 

Getting subject 

Searching for Person 

Submitting request to create Person

Logging configuration file is not found. All the logging information will be sent to the console.
com.ibm.itim.apps.ApplicationException: CORBA NO_PERMISSION 0x0 No; nested exception is: 
org.omg.CORBA.NO_PERMISSION: 
>> SERVER (id=4773e3aa, host=WIN2008R2STD) TRACE START:
>>    org.omg.CORBA.NO_PERMISSION: java.rmi.AccessException:  ; nested exception is: 
com.ibm.websphere.csi.CSIAccessException: SECJ0053E: Authorization failed for ??? while invoking (Home)ITIM#api_ejb.jar#enroleejb.PersonManagerHome create::2 null  vmcid: 0x0  minor code: 0  completed: No
>> at com.ibm.ws.security.core.SecurityCollaborator.performAuthorization(SecurityCollaborator.java:685)
>> at com.ibm.ws.security.core.EJSSecurityCollaborator.preInvoke(EJSSecurityCollaborator.java:275)
>> at com.ibm.ejs.container.EJSContainer.preInvokeForStatelessSessionCreate(EJSContainer.java:4160)
>> at com.ibm.ejs.container.EJSContainer.preInvoke(EJSContainer.java:3263)
>> at com.ibm.itim.apps.ejb.organization.EJSRemoteStatelessenroleejb_PersonManagerHomeHome_98299293.create(Unknown Source)
>> at com.ibm.itim.apps.ejb.organization._EJSRemoteStatelessenroleejb_PersonManagerHomeHome_98299293_Tie.create(_EJSRemoteStatelessenroleejb_PersonManagerHomeHome_98299293_Tie.java:160)
>> at com.ibm.itim.apps.ejb.organization._EJSRemoteStatelessenroleejb_PersonManagerHomeHome_98299293_Tie._invoke(_EJSRemoteStatelessenroleejb_PersonManagerHomeHome_98299293_Tie.java:86)
>> at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ServerDelegate.dispatchInvokeHandler(ServerDelegate.java:622)
>> at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ServerDelegate.dispatch(ServerDelegate.java:475)
>> at com.ibm.rmi.iiop.ORB.process(ORB.java:504)
>> at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ORB.process(ORB.java:1571)
>> at com.ibm.rmi.iiop.Connection.respondTo(Connection.java:2771)
>> at com.ibm.rmi.iiop.Connection.doWork(Connection.java:2640)
>> at com.ibm.rmi.iiop.WorkUnitImpl.doWork(WorkUnitImpl.java:63)
>> at com.ibm.ejs.oa.pool.PooledThread.run(ThreadPool.java:118)
>> at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:1646)
>> SERVER (id=4773e3aa, host=WIN2008R2STD) TRACE END.
  vmcid: 0x0  minor code: 0  completed: No
at com.ibm.itim.apps.identity.PersonManager.createPerson(PersonManager.java:177)
at CreatePerson.run(CreatePerson.java:114)
at CreatePerson.main(CreatePerson.java:48)

• franzw
    franzw
    379 Posts

Re: [ISIM 6.0] Java Apps using ISIM API unable to create person

‏2013-09-04T06:12:19Z  

As far as I can see you are trying to login to ISIM 6.0.

Where is your java.security.auth.login.config (jaas_login_was.conf) ?

My advice - compile the apps examples and ensure that they work first - then you have working setup to compare with your homebrew :-)

HTH

Regards

Franz Wolfhagen

• willor
    willor
    12 Posts

‏2013-09-04T06:32:21Z  
    • franzw
    • ‏2013-09-04T06:12:19Z

As far as I can see you are trying to login to ISIM 6.0.

Where is your java.security.auth.login.config (jaas_login_was.conf) ?

My advice - compile the apps examples and ensure that they work first - then you have working setup to compare with your homebrew :-)

HTH

Regards

Franz Wolfhagen

Hi Franz, thanks for your prompt reply

I forgot to mention that my jaas_login_conf is located in my C:\jaas_login_conf 

and i have modified the java.security jre inside the eclipse (i use IBM Eclipse package),

The code that i uploaded, are mostly from examples, which i only modified to suit my environment, 

Which you can get from extension/examples/src in ISIM 6.0 folder 

it's call Utils.java and CreatePerson.java

Regards,

Willor

• franzw
    franzw
    379 Posts

‏2013-09-04T07:00:36Z  
    • willor
    • ‏2013-09-04T06:32:21Z

Hi Franz, thanks for your prompt reply

I forgot to mention that my jaas_login_conf is located in my C:\jaas_login_conf 

and i have modified the java.security jre inside the eclipse (i use IBM Eclipse package),

The code that i uploaded, are mostly from examples, which i only modified to suit my environment, 

Which you can get from extension/examples/src in ISIM 6.0 folder 

it's call Utils.java and CreatePerson.java

Regards,

Willor

I should mention that it is very difficult to do this kind of remote debugging - a PMR will probably be the best way to find the problems.

That said - what certificate are you using ?  In my case I have used the Root signer certificate in the  NodeDefaultTrustStore.

Are running a NDM setup ?

Do you setup the com.ibm.CORBA.ConfigURL and com.ibm.SSL.ConfigURL ?

In my setup I did not have to change any ports in the sas.client.props - are you sure this is correct ?

Another difference is that I normally jar my tmsMesages - but it do not look like that  is the problem here...

HTH

Regards

Franz Wolfhagen

• willor
    willor
    12 Posts

‏2013-09-04T07:20:36Z  

Hi,

Currently the ISIM server does not use any ssl configuration and it's Single setup

before i encountered an error which is the same as this

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/topic?id=77777777-0000-0000-0000-000014436405

the solution provided there is copy the tmsMessages to the project source

That's why i included the tms messages in the project source

I think the problem most likely would be sas.client.props, i read in some site that I need to configure this

I will remove this first and see what will be the result

and yes, i didn't setup the com.ibm.CORBA.ConfigURL

Thanks for your prompt reply

Updated on 2013-09-04T07:23:31Z at 2013-09-04T07:23:31Z by willor
  • franzw
    franzw
    379 Posts

‏2013-09-04T07:35:00Z  
    • willor
    • ‏2013-09-04T07:20:36Z

Hi,

Currently the ISIM server does not use any ssl configuration and it's Single setup

before i encountered an error which is the same as this

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/topic?id=77777777-0000-0000-0000-000014436405

the solution provided there is copy the tmsMessages to the project source

That's why i included the tms messages in the project source

I think the problem most likely would be sas.client.props, i read in some site that I need to configure this

I will remove this first and see what will be the result

and yes, i didn't setup the com.ibm.CORBA.ConfigURL

Thanks for your prompt reply

If you are not running with security/ssl i..e NDM setup the sas ans ssl client props should not be used AFAIK.

Try to jar the tmsMessage and add the jar the same place where you have the Was client and ISIM jars.

Regards

Franz Wolfhagen

• willor
    willor
    12 Posts

‏2013-09-05T02:22:57Z  
    • franzw
    • ‏2013-09-04T07:35:00Z

If you are not running with security/ssl i..e NDM setup the sas ans ssl client props should not be used AFAIK.

Try to jar the tmsMessage and add the jar the same place where you have the Was client and ISIM jars.

Regards

Franz Wolfhagen

still the same error :( even after removing sas.client.props setup

I have attached my jaas_login_conf

The ISIM server that i tried to connect is quite new there is not much modification made inside it, I am surprised I am unable to create an entity even though i followed the documentation thoroughly 

Logging configuration file is not found. All the logging information will be sent to the console.
    com.ibm.itim.apps.ApplicationException: CORBA NO_PERMISSION 0x0 No; nested exception is: 
    >>    org.omg.CORBA.NO_PERMISSION: java.rmi.AccessException:  ; nested exception is: 
    com.ibm.websphere.csi.CSIAccessException: SECJ0053E: Authorization failed for ??? while invoking (Home)ITIM#api_ejb.jar#enroleejb.PersonManagerHome create::2 null  vmcid: 0x0  minor code: 0  completed: No
    >> at com.ibm.ws.security.core.SecurityCollaborator.performAuthorization(SecurityCollaborator.java:685)
    >> at com.ibm.ws.security.core.EJSSecurityCollaborator.preInvoke(EJSSecurityCollaborator.java:275)
    >> at com.ibm.ejs.container.EJSContainer.preInvokeForStatelessSessionCreate(EJSContainer.java:4160)
    >> at com.ibm.itim.apps.ejb.organization.EJSRemoteStatelessenroleejb_PersonManagerHomeHome_98299293.create(Unknown Source)
    >> at com.ibm.itim.apps.ejb.organization._EJSRemoteStatelessenroleejb_PersonManagerHomeHome_98299293_Tie.create(_EJSRemoteStatelessenroleejb_PersonManagerHomeHome_98299293_Tie.java:160)
    >> at com.ibm.itim.apps.ejb.organization._EJSRemoteStatelessenroleejb_PersonManagerHomeHome_98299293_Tie._invoke(_EJSRemoteStatelessenroleejb_PersonManagerHomeHome_98299293_Tie.java:86)
    >> at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ServerDelegate.dispatchInvokeHandler(ServerDelegate.java:622)
    at com.ibm.itim.apps.identity.PersonManager.createPerson(PersonManager.java:177)

Attachments

• franzw
    franzw
    379 Posts

‏2013-09-05T06:05:47Z  
    • willor
    • ‏2013-09-05T02:22:57Z

still the same error :( even after removing sas.client.props setup

I have attached my jaas_login_conf

The ISIM server that i tried to connect is quite new there is not much modification made inside it, I am surprised I am unable to create an entity even though i followed the documentation thoroughly 

The apps example jaas_login_was.conf only contains this in ISIM 6.0 :

WSLogin {
        com.ibm.ws.security.common.auth.module.proxy.WSLoginModuleProxy required delegate=com.ibm.ws.security.common.auth.module.WSLoginModuleImpl;
    };

But I do not think that would be the problem as the ITIM part would praóbably not be used - but I am definitely not an WAS expert....

I do not think I can help you more than what I done already - I would strongly recommend you to :

1.check your setup to find any differences with the apps examples setup

2.Get a PMR to IBM support

It is practically impossible to know all the different small details that needs to play together here unless you go through a very strict process of collection all the log files, setup etc. or have access to the real system.

Regards

Franz Wolfhagen

• willor
    willor
    12 Posts

‏2013-09-05T06:18:25Z  
    • franzw
    • ‏2013-09-05T06:05:47Z

The apps example jaas_login_was.conf only contains this in ISIM 6.0 :

WSLogin {
        com.ibm.ws.security.common.auth.module.proxy.WSLoginModuleProxy required delegate=com.ibm.ws.security.common.auth.module.WSLoginModuleImpl;
    };

But I do not think that would be the problem as the ITIM part would praóbably not be used - but I am definitely not an WAS expert....

I do not think I can help you more than what I done already - I would strongly recommend you to :

1.check your setup to find any differences with the apps examples setup

2.Get a PMR to IBM support

It is practically impossible to know all the different small details that needs to play together here unless you go through a very strict process of collection all the log files, setup etc. or have access to the real system.

Regards

Franz Wolfhagen

hi, 

I just realized what you mentioned is correct, the ITIM part would not be used, in my code it also did not specified any link to ITIM since ISIM 6.0 is using WSLogin

I will raise PMR regarding this

still appreciate your effort to help, Thanks Franz!

Best Regards,

Willor

Updated on 2013-09-05T06:19:09Z at 2013-09-05T06:19:09Z by willor
  • PrashantN
    PrashantN
    13 Posts

‏2014-10-06T10:28:15Z  
    • willor
    • ‏2013-09-05T06:18:25Z

hi, 

I just realized what you mentioned is correct, the ITIM part would not be used, in my code it also did not specified any link to ITIM since ISIM 6.0 is using WSLogin

I will raise PMR regarding this

still appreciate your effort to help, Thanks Franz!

Best Regards,

Willor

Hi,

Is your problem was resolve? and how?

I am trying to execute the ISIM API remotely. For this, I have installed WAS Client on the machine from where API needs to be invoked. I also used the JRE from the WAS client in the eclipse project. But still I am getting exception. I read number of forums and discussion thread on this but didn't get solution anywhere.

Java Code:

package examples.api;

import java.util.Hashtable;

import javax.security.auth.Subject;
    import javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext;

import com.ibm.itim.apps.InitialPlatformContext;
    import com.ibm.itim.apps.PlatformContext;
    import com.ibm.itim.apps.identity.PersonMO;
    import com.ibm.itim.dataservices.model.DistinguishedName;
    import com.ibm.itim.dataservices.model.domain.Person;
    import com.ibm.websphere.security.auth.callback.WSCallbackHandlerImpl;

public class CopyOfISIMLogin
    {
        Hashtable<String, String> env = new Hashtable<String, String>();
        final String CONTEXT_FACTORY = com.ibm.itim.apps.InitialPlatformContext.CONTEXT_FACTORY;
        final String PLATFORM_URL = com.ibm.itim.apps.PlatformContext.PLATFORM_URL;
        final String PLATFORM_PRINCIPAL = com.ibm.itim.apps.PlatformContext.PLATFORM_PRINCIPAL;
        final String PLATFORM_CREDENTIALS = com.ibm.itim.apps.PlatformContext.PLATFORM_CREDENTIALS;
        final String PLATFORM_REALM = com.ibm.itim.apps.PlatformContext.PLATFORM_REALM;

String ITIM_SUBJECT = "itim manager";
        String ITIM_SUBJECT_CREDENTIALS = "secret";
    //    String ITIM_SUBJECT = "isimsystem";
    //    String ITIM_SUBJECT_CREDENTIALS = "Passw0rd";
        String ITIM_REALM = "itimCustomRealm";
        private static final String LOGIN_CONTEXT = "WSLogin";

/**
        * @param args
        */
        public void initialize()
        {
                try
                {
                    System.setProperty("java.security.auth.login.config", "C:\\isim\\jaas_login_was.conf");
                    System.setProperty("com.ibm.CORBA.ConfigURL", "C:\\isim\\sas.client.props");                

env.put(CONTEXT_FACTORY,"com.ibm.itim.apps.impl.websphere.WebSpherePlatformContextFactory");
                    env.put(PLATFORM_URL, "corbaloc:iiop:10.222.33.44:2809");
                    env.put(PLATFORM_PRINCIPAL, ITIM_SUBJECT);
                    env.put(PLATFORM_CREDENTIALS, ITIM_SUBJECT_CREDENTIALS);
                    env.put(PLATFORM_REALM, ITIM_REALM);

System.out.println("ISIM Platform");
                    PlatformContext platform = new InitialPlatformContext(env);

System.out.println("ISIM Platform successfully initialized");

System.out.println("Logging into ISIM");

WSCallbackHandlerImpl handler = new WSCallbackHandlerImpl(ITIM_SUBJECT, ITIM_REALM ,ITIM_SUBJECT_CREDENTIALS);
                    System.out.println("Logging in \n");
                    LoginContext lc = new LoginContext(LOGIN_CONTEXT, handler);
                    lc.login();
                    Subject subject ;// = new javax.security.auth.Subject();
                    subject = lc.getSubject();
                    System.out.println("Sucessfully logged in with SUBJECT = " + subject.toString());
                    System.out.println("Sucessfully logged in with SUBJECT = " + subject.getPrincipals());

DistinguishedName empDN = new DistinguishedName("erglobalid=00000000000000000007,ou=0,ou=people,erglobalid=00000000000000000000,ou=ibm,dc=com");
                    PersonMO employeeMO = new PersonMO(platform,subject,empDN);
                    System.out.println(employeeMO.getDistinguishedName());                
                    Person emp = employeeMO.getData();                
                    System.out.println(emp.getName());
                }
                catch (Exception e) {
                    System.out.println(e);            
                } finally {            
                }
        }

public static void main(String[] args)
        {
            CopyOfISIMLogin c = new CopyOfISIMLogin();
            try {
                    c.initialize();
            } catch (Exception e) {
                    System.out.println(" Exception : " + e.getMessage());
            }
        }
    }

jaas_login_was.conf

WSLogin {
    };

ssl.client.props

com.ibm.ssl.enableSignerExchangePrompt=true

Output:

ISIM Platform
    6 Oct, 2014 3:51:36 PM null null
    WARNING: security.JSAS0631E
    6 Oct, 2014 3:51:37 PM null null
    SEVERE: security.JSAS0629E
    SEVERE: security.JSAS1478W
    INFO: Client code attempting to load security configuration
    ISIM Platform successfully initialized
    Logging into ISIM
    Logging in

Sucessfully logged in with SUBJECT = Subject:

Sucessfully logged in with SUBJECT = []
    erglobalid=00000000000000000007,ou=0,ou=people,erglobalid=00000000000000000000,ou=ibm,dc=com
    2014-10-06 15:52:24.080+05:30 com.ibm.itim.util.I18NMessage <init>(Locale, String)      bhuti.GSLAB.COM IP Error loading I18NMessage.
      java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle tmsMessages, key en_IN
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:366)
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:125)
        at com.ibm.itim.util.I18NMessage.<init>(I18NMessage.java:173)
        at com.ibm.itim.exception.ITIMException.getMessage(ITIMException.java:132)
        at com.ibm.itim.exception.ITIMException.getLocalizedMessage(ITIMException.java:99)
        at java.lang.Throwable.toString(Throwable.java:247)
        at java.lang.String.valueOf(String.java:1512)
        at com.ibm.jvm.io.ConsolePrintStream.getNewlinedString(ConsolePrintStream.java:333)
        at com.ibm.jvm.io.ConsolePrintStream.getNewlinedString(ConsolePrintStream.java:317)
        at com.ibm.jvm.io.ConsolePrintStream.println(ConsolePrintStream.java:307)
        at examples.api.ISIMLogin.initialize(ISIMLogin.java:82)
        at examples.api.ISIMLogin.main(ISIMLogin.java:91)

2014-10-06 15:52:24.086+05:30 com.ibm.itim.util.I18NMessage getResourceBundle      bhuti.GSLAB.COM IP Error loading resource bundle.
      java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle tmsMessages, key en_IN
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:366)
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:125)
        at com.ibm.itim.util.I18NMessage.getResourceBundle(I18NMessage.java:487)
        at com.ibm.itim.util.I18NMessage.getMessage(I18NMessage.java:353)
        at com.ibm.itim.util.I18NMessage.getMessage(I18NMessage.java:320)
        at com.ibm.itim.exception.ITIMException.getMessage(ITIMException.java:133)
        at com.ibm.itim.exception.ITIMException.getLocalizedMessage(ITIMException.java:99)
        at java.lang.Throwable.toString(Throwable.java:247)
        at java.lang.String.valueOf(String.java:1512)
        at com.ibm.jvm.io.ConsolePrintStream.getNewlinedString(ConsolePrintStream.java:333)
        at com.ibm.jvm.io.ConsolePrintStream.getNewlinedString(ConsolePrintStream.java:317)
        at com.ibm.jvm.io.ConsolePrintStream.println(ConsolePrintStream.java:307)
        at examples.api.ISIMLogin.initialize(ISIMLogin.java:82)
        at examples.api.ISIMLogin.main(ISIMLogin.java:91)

Exception : null