• 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2015-07-21T14:47:51Z by davisa
1 Post

Pinned topic XSMG242I -Create user profile - sdsc_create failed -

‏2013-06-20T11:21:35Z |

I have two Linux servers on which C:D is installed. I want to transfer a file from server(abc20) to abc19.

I have edited userfile.cfg & netmap.cfg on both the server still file transfer is not happening. Also the file is getting transferred from abc20 to abc20 itself but not on remote abc19.  I am getting belwo error: XSMG242I Create user profile - sdsc_create failed. It seems that I am missing somthing in cfg files. Can you please let me know what basic thing i need to add in in both servers .cfg files.

C:D admin user: cdirect     local application user: rst      I want to use rst user for file transfer not cdirect.  I have attached the cfg file for both the servers so please let me know what changes I need to do so that I can transfer file from abc20 to abc 19.  Also abc20 & abc19 are used as node names. This is very simple example but still not able to workout as I am new to this.
Updated on 2013-06-20T11:24:21Z at 2013-06-20T11:24:21Z by ROS_CD
  • AlanG
    1 Post

Re: XSMG242I -Create user profile - sdsc_create failed -

Hi !

Last time that I dealt with this issue was because I didnt have the user defined in userfile.cfg in one of the nodes.

Does the sentence rst@* works in usercfg.cfg ??

when I have this error it is always a missing definition in any cfg ...

Also ... if you are using secure+ ... I always do a resync the secure+ with netmap to update any change to the trusted nodes ..

Alan Glait

• Laxmikanth
    1 Post

In the abc19_cfg_files.txt, I could see that the config was defined for abc20, but wrongly mentioned as abc019 .Please correct it and retry.

• davisa
    8 Posts

Ins the userfile.cfg on server abc19. The is set abm, but the only local entries are cdirect and rst.

So change the to cdirect or rst, then try the transfer again.