Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-05-07T14:40:26Z by mkearns
mkearns
mkearns
4 Posts

Pinned topic Listing Date the TEM Agents First Connected

‏2013-05-03T22:25:53Z |

Hi There! I'm trying to figure out how to locate the date stamp of when a TEM Client first connected to a relay. This is for both Windows and Macs. I could not locate an existing property, but I cannot believe that its not there. Would I need to build a relevance? The purpose of this is for a report that I'll be doing for all new TEM Clients, after 7-days check and report on the client's encryption status. Thanks in advance!

Updated on 2013-05-03T22:32:16Z at 2013-05-03T22:32:16Z by mkearns
  • cstoneba
    cstoneba
    182 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Listing Date the TEM Agents First Connected

‏2013-05-06T19:04:52Z  

I used a custom property called "First Checkin Time" that i created. it's not 100% accurate if a client get uninstalled and reinstalled, but it's pretty good for the most part.

subscribe time of current site

• cstoneba
    cstoneba
    182 Posts

‏2013-05-06T19:04:52Z  

I used a custom property called "First Checkin Time" that i created. it's not 100% accurate if a client get uninstalled and reinstalled, but it's pretty good for the most part.

• mkearns
    mkearns
    4 Posts

‏2013-05-07T14:40:26Z  
    • cstoneba
    • ‏2013-05-06T19:04:52Z

Thank you, cstoneba! You are awesome!

Since making changes to the custom properties involves submitting a change request here at work, I've went the route of creating an Analysis.

I understand what you're saying about the un-/re-installs, we have computers that re-image nightly and I can see them as being "new". For the most part, the method you had provided works for my needs of creating a report for all new TEM Clients, on the client's encryption status after 7-days check-in. Again, thank you cstoneba!