• 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-10-09T15:25:32Z by sameerkumarg
sameerkumarg
sameerkumarg
18 Posts

Pinned topic HATS 9 RESTful services

‏2013-10-08T19:40:57Z |

Hi,

I recently installed HATS 9 and have created a few Macros and the corresponding Integration objects. I know that creating RESTful services was introduced in HATS 8. However, when I right click on the Integration object,  I don't see the "Create RESTful Service Files" option. I only see "Create Web Service Support Files".

Is there a setting that needs to be enabled in order to create RESTful services or is there an additional plugin that needs to be installed?

Thanks,
Sameer

• tmparker
    tmparker
    534 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: HATS 9 RESTful services

‏2013-10-09T01:13:56Z  

Hi Sameer,

What target runtime are you using? If you are targeting WAS 8 or newer then the menu option should show up.  Can you tell me a little more about your environment?

Thanks
    Tim

• tmparker
    tmparker
    534 Posts

‏2013-10-09T01:13:56Z  

Hi Sameer,

What target runtime are you using? If you are targeting WAS 8 or newer then the menu option should show up.  Can you tell me a little more about your environment?

Thanks
    Tim

• sameerkumarg
    sameerkumarg
    18 Posts

‏2013-10-09T15:25:32Z  
    • tmparker
    • ‏2013-10-09T01:13:56Z

Hi Sameer,

Thanks
    Tim

Hi,

I was targeting WebSphere Portal 8 and that was why it was not showing up. I changed it to WAS 8 and now it does show up.

Thanks for your help.

Sameer