Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
21 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-11-21T14:15:07Z by Brad_Van_Surksum
hakimh
hakimh
4 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Report any issues with your Case Manager instance on IBM Smart Cloud Enterprise

‏2012-12-04T07:01:32Z |
If you have issues with the Case Manager instance on IBM SCE, then please post your issues/questions/concerns and we will respond as soon as we can.
Updated on 2013-03-24T02:21:33Z at 2013-03-24T02:21:33Z by JohnMuka
  • kaps1000
    kaps1000
    1 Post
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Report any issues with your Case Manager instance on IBM Smart Cloud Enterprise

‏2013-01-10T00:28:31Z  in response to hakimh
     I am not able to search ICM in control panel. No search result. How to add the instance since there is no search result.

I followed instructions :
    https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/99f11d28-281e-4898-98b3-97ce5e41ef2c/entry/how_tos?lang=en

• hakimh
      hakimh
      4 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Report any issues with your Case Manager instance on IBM Smart Cloud Enterprise

‏2013-01-10T23:12:43Z  in response to kaps1000
      Did you have a problem on step 3) -  d. In the Image Name field, type IBM Case Manager* under "Create case manager instance" documentation topic?

You will not be able to find Case Manager instances if you type in "ICM". You would have to enter IBM Case Manager. If you still see a problem, then please email me your user id and customer number at hakimh@us.ibm.com.  You should be able to find this information under profile in the account tab.

• JohnMuka
        JohnMuka
        2 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-03-24T02:21:33Z  in response to hakimh
        Hakim, I also have the same issue as kaps1000. IBM Case Manager is not available as an instance to add no matter what the search criteria, or when I manually go through each available instance in every data center. I have emailed you my customer information.
        • PaulMacAlpine
          PaulMacAlpine
          12 Posts
          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-04-22T01:40:19Z  in response to JohnMuka

Hello John,

Sorry for not seeing your post earlier.  I was not properly following the community and forum, so I did not receive an e-mail update about your post.

Just so you know, the IBM SCE interface only allows for an exact search.  That means that you must add a wildcard symbol (*), or type in the exact image name.  So, if you type "IBM Case Manager 5.1.1.0 64b - DUO" you will find the image.  If you type "IBM Case Manager*" you will fine all of the IBM Case Manager images (the DUO image, the PRE image, and the deprecated image).  If you type "IBM Case Manager" you will get no images.

I think it is counter-intuitive, but that is how it works.

-Paul

Updated on 2013-04-22T01:40:40Z at 2013-04-22T01:40:40Z by PaulMacAlpine
  • Patrick van der Horst
    1 Post
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-04-23T10:12:59Z  in response to hakimh

Hi there,

at certain moments in time my Image is not reachable, even through RDP. After a reboot request (which happens in half an hour) the image works as normal. Has this behaviour been noted before?

Thanks

• 45BU_Mike_Prentice
    45BU_Mike_Prentice
    1 Post
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-05-01T17:09:46Z  in response to hakimh

The java or ssl certificate has expired on March 16.  Please remind me how to reset it.  It seems that either the base image needs to be updated or everyone using this instance after March 16th will need to run this process so it would be helpful to include it here.

You will get this message if you try to launch Process Designer.

• manol
    manol
    2 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-09-25T10:41:49Z  in response to hakimh

Hello, I am trying to Sign in https://www-147.ibm.com/cloud/enterprise/dashboard?csrftoken=null

I am registered at the Big Data University and I'm trying to create a Cloud instance.

I have created an IBM ID and linked it to my intranet ID, but Signing in with any of them does not work. 

Can you help me ? 

Is this the right place for this type of issue ? Do I need a special authorization ? 

Thank you

• PTollis
    PTollis
    7 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-09-25T12:03:48Z  in response to hakimh

Hello.

Yesterday (Sept. 24) i tried to create 2 Windows instances (named FSO_HR_App and FSO_HR_DB) in Ehninged datacenter, but after almost 1 day they are still not active (in Provisioning and Requesting status respectively). How can they be removed to try again a creation?

Many thanks in advance for your support.

BR

• hakimh
      hakimh
      4 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-09-26T06:00:30Z  in response to PTollis

Hello Piero,

Can you please let us know which image you were using from the public catalog?

• PTollis
        PTollis
        7 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-09-26T08:18:06Z  in response to hakimh

Hi hakimh.

Both instances were created from image named "Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R1 SP2 64b". Their ID's are 466693 and 466695. Another strange thing is the owner for these instances: it'snot me but another person, even if belonging to my group/staff

Anyway this morning i tried again with 2 new creations from the same image and it worked fine. so i'd just need to delete those hung instances.

Thanks

• Brad_Van_Surksum
    Brad_Van_Surksum
    16 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-11-19T18:37:10Z  in response to hakimh

I typed in the password for P8Admin in the command window (which also reset the local administrator account) and now I cannot sign on as P8Admin or administrator with either the new or old password.  I log into windows just fine (with the new password), but none of the browser based log ins allow me access.  What is my best path forward?  Can I rerun the script?

Thanks

Brad

Updated on 2013-11-19T19:13:23Z at 2013-11-19T19:13:23Z by Brad_Van_Surksum
    • Laurent Dubois
      Laurent Dubois
      6 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-11-19T19:19:28Z  in response to Brad_Van_Surksum

Brad,

We recently discovered an issue with expired DB2 licenses on the public template that will require providing a new version for that template.
      We are hoping to get that template available by the end of the week. Once available, please create a new instance.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Laurent

• Brad_Van_Surksum
        Brad_Van_Surksum
        16 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-11-19T19:37:14Z  in response to Laurent Dubois

Thanks for the information.  After the new template is available, can I overlay that over my current instance or do I have to buy another instance to put it in?

Thanks again for your help

• Laurent Dubois
          Laurent Dubois
          6 Posts
          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-11-19T20:38:26Z  in response to Brad_Van_Surksum

you will need to order a new instance.

• Laurent Dubois
            Laurent Dubois
            6 Posts
            ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-11-20T02:08:14Z  in response to Laurent Dubois

Brad, the new Softlayer template is available (v1.2), though now I read the whole thread I realize that you might be using an SCE image and not softlayer (if that's the case I'm sorry, I've been redirected to your post and assumed the issue was with SL image, not SCE).

• Brad_Van_Surksum
              Brad_Van_Surksum
              16 Posts
              ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-11-20T21:23:21Z  in response to Laurent Dubois

I am using SoftLayer and your post made sense to me.  I have been working with several people with IBM/Softlayer and I believe we have resolved our billing issue.  I will wait for the update to the public image template (IBM Case Management platform template for non-production use (v1.2)) before I order anything again.

Thanks

• Laurent Dubois
                Laurent Dubois
                6 Posts
                ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-11-20T22:00:41Z  in response to Brad_Van_Surksum

Brad, as mentioned in my previous post, the updated template is available (v1.2), so you can go ahead an order a new instance from it.

• Brad_Van_Surksum
                  Brad_Van_Surksum
                  16 Posts
                  ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-11-21T14:15:07Z  in response to Laurent Dubois

Laurent, I apologize, I misunderstood and thought I had already tried v1.2?  I see that 1.2 was created on 11-19, the day after I had troulbe so I will assume that on the 18th I used 1.1

Thanks for your help on this and I apologize for posting this in the Smart Cloud Enterprise Topic.  I have made a new Topic for SoftLayer issues that I will use in the future.