Length: 1 hour
Next Session: December 11, 2013 at 07:30 Pacific, 10:30 Eastern, 16:30 CET
Speakers: Mary Fenelon, Development Manager, CPLEX Optimization Studio, IBM
A new release of CPLEX Optimization Studio will be generally available on December 6. In this presentation, you will learn about the new features and performance enhancements, including
- Improved solution times on difficult mixed-integer problems
- Improved solution times on scheduling problems
- A new algorithm to provide a global optimum for problems with non-convex quadratic objectives
- A new distributed parallel algorithm that harnesses compute clusters to solve mixed-integer problems
- Constraints to better model ordering relationships between operations and to easily specify highly combinatorial relationships
- Reorganization of CPLEX Optimizer parameters into a functional hierarchy
- New code assist functionalities in the IDE that help in correctly writing constraints and related structures
- An LP-format viewer in the IDE to aid in model debugging
IBM ILOG Optimization Virtual User Group Meetings provide you with updated and useful information about our products and how you can get the best value for your organization from our optimization technology and solutions.
These meetings are being held electronically with presentations by our product management and development subject matter experts. The sessions will run for approximately one hour, with about 45 minutes of presentation material and 15 minutes for open questions and answers. Our goal is to provide a forum for you to:
- make smarter decisions
- get your questions answered
- elicit your feedback on various topics.
We look forward to your participation. Please contact Kitte Knight at email@example.com for an invitation to this Webinar.
Replay and slides available in the Decision Optimization developerWorks Community.