• 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-10-23T01:21:06Z by JungWoonLee
JungWoonLee
JungWoonLee
6 Posts

Pinned topic the exception when calling generateClusterPluginConfig by Jconsole

‏2013-10-16T07:27:40Z |

Hi,

I've built Collective Controller and IBM WAS Liberty Servers as a cluster which are Collective Member...

I could operate all of operations such as 'listClusterNames', 'startCluster' and 'stopCluster' except "generateClusterPluginConfig"

When I called 'generateClusterPluginConfig' by JConsole, there was an exception like below..

"generateClusterPluginConfig : java.lang.RuntimeException: java.net.ConnectException: connection refused: connect"

I think that there was no issue in terms of configuration and security such as RXA because commend of 'startCluster' and 'stopCluster' worked well without any issue...

please give me expert advise about what I will need to check further...

Thanks,

• AlexMulholland
    AlexMulholland
    32 Posts

Re: the exception when calling generateClusterPluginConfig by Jconsole

‏2013-10-21T17:17:23Z  

Hi,

Are the servers running when you try to generate the plugin config?  This command collects information from the web containers so the application servers need to be running at the time.

Regards, Alex.

• JungWoonLee
    JungWoonLee
    6 Posts

Re: the exception when calling generateClusterPluginConfig by Jconsole

‏2013-10-23T01:21:06Z  

Hi,

Are the servers running when you try to generate the plugin config?  This command collects information from the web containers so the application servers need to be running at the time.

Regards, Alex.

Hi,

First of all, thanks for your reply...

But, I'm sure the server was running when I try to generate the plugin config, because I tested another operation without any issue....

Thanks,