IC SunsetThe developerWorks Connections platform will be sunset on December 31, 2019. On January 1, 2020, this forum will no longer be available. More details available on our FAQ.
Topic
  • 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2016-09-16T20:50:16Z by MikeStevens
Dan Bird
Dan Bird
2 Posts

Pinned topic Not Authorized You do not have permission to view this application. If you require access to the application, please send the URL that you are attempting to access to your monitoring system administrator.

‏2016-09-16T14:11:59Z |

Hi, after a power outage today, my APM server throws the following error:-

Not Authorized

You do not have permission to view this application. If you require access to the application, please send the URL that you are attempting to access to your monitoring system administrator.

apm status shows everything is up. Any ideas?

• MikeStevens
    MikeStevens
    5 Posts

Re: Not Authorized You do not have permission to view this application. If you require access to the application, please send the URL that you are attempting to access to your monitoring system administrator.

‏2016-09-16T20:50:16Z  

Hi, Dan. Sorry you're encountering this problem.

Ordinarily, I would suggest opening a PMR, running {inst_dir}/ccm/collectLogs.sh and uploading the doc so that we can diagnose the root cause.

However, to get you up and running again as quickly as possible, I would try the following:

1) Restart both server1 and apmui:

apm stop apmui

apm stop server1

apm start server1

apm start apmui

2) If that doesn't resolve the problem, restart all APM components:

apm restart_all

3) I'm sure that #2 will resolve the problem; if it doesn't, a reboot surely should.

If you would like to pursue the root cause, please open a PMR and upload the collectLogs.sh doc so that we can research further.

Thanks, Mike

Updated on 2016-09-16T20:53:13Z at 2016-09-16T20:53:13Z by MikeStevens