Topic
  • 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2019-02-04T09:51:18Z by Andreas Bott
KevForster
KevForster
1 Post

Pinned topic Associate a library list to a RDi Project.

‏2019-01-09T00:02:36Z |

Hi,

Is it possible to associate a library list (or a jobd) to IBMi Project?

Thanks

Kevin

• Andreas Bott
    Andreas Bott
    45 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Associate a library list to a RDi Project.

‏2019-02-04T09:51:18Z  

Hi,

to compile an Soruce in an i-Project it is nessesary to assotiate an IBM i Connection to an i-Project (Properties).

On a connection (Properties) you have a Library List and the possibility to assotiate an Jobdescription.

For a Verify in i-Projects, it is not nessesary, because the Verify is for Offline Development or if you have a bad Connection and uses the Cache of the RDi Workspace.

Verify with Refresh Cache uses the IBM i Connection assotiate with and the Libray List of the Connection.

Greetz

• Andreas Bott
    Andreas Bott
    45 Posts

Re: Associate a library list to a RDi Project.

‏2019-02-04T09:51:18Z  

Hi,

to compile an Soruce in an i-Project it is nessesary to assotiate an IBM i Connection to an i-Project (Properties).

On a connection (Properties) you have a Library List and the possibility to assotiate an Jobdescription.

For a Verify in i-Projects, it is not nessesary, because the Verify is for Offline Development or if you have a bad Connection and uses the Cache of the RDi Workspace.

Verify with Refresh Cache uses the IBM i Connection assotiate with and the Libray List of the Connection.

Greetz