- SVC partnership is in place.
- Create a new vdisk on primary site A (vdisk1)
- Create a new vdisk on secondary Site B (vdisk11)
- Vdisk1 is not yet mapped to a host.
- Create a Global Mirror relationship between vdisk1 and vdisk11
- Start rcrelationship
- Map vdisk1 to host and host creates filesystem and starts with I/O's.
Can I use the -SYNC flag at the moment I create the rcrelationship so I don't have to do complete initial background copy?
Normally with existing vdisks wich are in use by hosts we do create rcrelationships without the -sync option.