Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-07-15T00:44:22Z by george.baker
RC.Hosh
RC.Hosh
19 Posts

Pinned topic Error message: Application missing transformation page choose button below to continue; Default or Disconnect

‏2014-06-12T12:02:25Z |

Hi All,

Today on the production server I am getting this intermittent error since I don't have access of production logs to investigate this issue so want to get your assistance on this.

Error message:

"Application missing transformation page choose button below to continue; Default or Disconnect"

Since this is not a custom error message and generated by HATS so can anyone guide me in what scenario HATS application can generate this kind of error?

Regards
Hosh

• tmparker
    tmparker
    518 Posts

Re: Error message: Application missing transformation page choose button below to continue; Default or Disconnect

‏2014-06-12T17:23:16Z  

I have never seen this message before and I don't find this string anywhere in our code.  I would need to see this in more detail like a screen shot or log message.

Thanks
    Tim

• george.baker
    george.baker
    315 Posts

Re: Error message: Application missing transformation page choose button below to continue; Default or Disconnect

‏2014-07-15T00:44:22Z  

I've never seen this either, but if I had to guess I would say that you specified that on the event you apply a specific JSP, but that JSP does not exist.  Most likely there is other information on the page that will indicate the name of the event or the JSP that is missing.