• 5 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-05-03T14:08:33Z by loveneesh
loveneesh
loveneesh
13 Posts

Pinned topic ICN Process Engine Configuration issue

‏2013-04-23T18:11:15Z |

Hi,

I am getting the below exception when trying to access the application spaces for a repository while setting a desktop. I have already executed the steps to configure PE for ICN. Anyone any idea what might be wrong with configuration?

Thanks.

[4/23/13 14:02:40:984 EDT] 0000001d SystemOut     O 2013-04-23 14:02:40,984 DEBUG [WebContainer : 2] - filenet.vw.api.VWException getResourceURL [INFO]Resource file for filenet.vw.api.VWException = wsjar:file:/C:/Program Files/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/AppSrv01/installedApps/cell/navigator.ear/navigator.war/WEB-INF/lib/pe.jar!/filenet/vw/api/VWExceptions_en_US

[4/23/13 14:02:40:990 EDT] 0000001d SystemOut     O CIWEB Error: [test@ domain.com] com.ibm.ecm.util.p8.P8Workflow.getVWSession()
The Web Application id 10 is reserved
at filenet.vw.api.VWSession.setDefaultWebApplication(VWSession.java:3707)
at com.ibm.ecm.util.p8.P8Workflow.getConnectionPointVWSession(P8Workflow.java:150)
at com.ibm.ecm.struts.actions.p8.workflow.P8GetProcessApplicationSpacesAction.executeAction(P8GetProcessApplicationSpacesAction.java:51)
at com.ibm.ecm.struts.actions.p8.P8BaseAction.executeBaseAction(P8BaseAction.java:180)
at com.ibm.ecm.struts.actions.BaseAction.execute(BaseAction.java:176)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:484)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:274)
  • damorris
    damorris
    825 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: ICN Process Engine Configuration issue

‏2013-05-03T09:35:06Z  

Anyone any idea how this can be resolved? Has anyone faced this issue?

I would appreciate any help on this or is it better to open a PMR for this?

Thanks.

Sorry for the delay - the forum notifications are not working for me.  The issue is that you are not running the correct level of PE.  Please make sure you review the HW / SW requirements carefully.  ICN requires a minimum level of PE of 5.0.0.3 (you are running 5.0.0.1).

• loveneesh
    loveneesh
    13 Posts

‏2013-04-23T18:14:23Z  

To add to above:

We have an existing P8 system and installed ICN to use along with that. I used the existing Process Engine region (even tried the newly created and initalized region) to configure the ICN Server URL and Step Processor, with the same exception.

We are using CE 5.0, PE 5.0.0.1  and ICN 2.0.1

• loveneesh
    loveneesh
    13 Posts

‏2013-04-24T18:41:48Z  

To add to above:

We have an existing P8 system and installed ICN to use along with that. I used the existing Process Engine region (even tried the newly created and initalized region) to configure the ICN Server URL and Step Processor, with the same exception.

We are using CE 5.0, PE 5.0.0.1  and ICN 2.0.1

Thanks.

• kumavive
    kumavive
    9 Posts

‏2013-05-02T15:22:40Z  

Thanks.

It looks like web application URL is not setup correctly for ICN under PCC. Please have double check and make sure that ICN URL is configured correctly.

Ex - http://server:port/Navigator

• damorris
    damorris
    825 Posts

‏2013-05-03T09:35:06Z  

Thanks.

Sorry for the delay - the forum notifications are not working for me.  The issue is that you are not running the correct level of PE.  Please make sure you review the HW / SW requirements carefully.  ICN requires a minimum level of PE of 5.0.0.3 (you are running 5.0.0.1).

• loveneesh
    loveneesh
    13 Posts

‏2013-05-03T14:08:33Z  
    • damorris
    • ‏2013-05-03T09:35:06Z

Thanks, it worked fine after upgrading to PE 5.0.0.3.

Thanks a lot for your help.