Topic
1 reply Latest Post - ‏2013-10-15T17:53:33Z by FDHR_Eric_Feng
JesseC
JesseC
3 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic DOORs - Fronware Everwhere Error - java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

‏2013-10-14T16:22:33Z |

Hi,

In attempting to play in the DOORs Sandbox, I received a Java error called "Fronware Everywhere error" that says "java.lang.ArrayOutOfBoundsException". 

I did this after I opened a word file. My intent was to practice "importing" requirements into DOORS. 

*The issue is that when I click the "OK" or "x" button on the error message, I loose my window and I have to re-login. After re-logging into the remote PC, I see the same error. I cannot get past this. Can someone "log me out" so that I can continue to work?

Attached is a picture of the error.

Thanks,

Jesse Childress

• FDHR_Eric_Feng
    FDHR_Eric_Feng
    15 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: DOORs - Fronware Everwhere Error - java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

‏2013-10-15T17:53:33Z  in response to JesseC

Hi, Jesse,

This issue come from the RDP Java Applet, I try it on my computer it work fine. Could you give us your Java and OS version you are using so we could do more investigation.

If you still have the same issue you may want to  try the other methods to login to the Sandbox. It is Window 7 , you should have the same session. 

By the way, the trial session of the Sandbox will be ended after 4 hours use. But you could request it again, it will assign you a new session of the Sandbox.

Thanks,

Chien