IC SunsetThe developerWorks Connections Platform is now in read-only mode and content is only available for viewing. No new wiki pages, posts, or messages may be added. Please see our FAQ for more information. The developerWorks Connections platform will officially shut down on March 31, 2020 and content will no longer be available. More details available on our FAQ. (Read in Japanese.)
Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2018-09-17T19:16:52Z by Tony Narduzzi
Sharpe4444
Sharpe4444
2 Posts

Pinned topic Can Not Add licensed User Profile that was accidentally removed

‏2018-09-17T16:09:31Z |

Team.

I have a licensed user of our Storage Insights who's profile was deleted by accident.   I am the Administrator and when attempting to restore his access by adding him as a licensed user, I receive the following error message, " Error adding user 'john.kinnaird@pcm.com' to 'IBM Storage Insights' subscription. Reason: Unauthorized. Authentication failed for the request due to missing or incorrect credentials.".

Please advise as how I can fix this issue and restore access to Storage Insights for John Kinnaird.

Thanks.

Team.

I have a licensed user of our Storage Insights who's profile was deleted by accident.   I am the Administrator and when attempting to restore his access by adding him as a licensed user, I receive the following error message, " Error adding user 'john.kinnaird@pcm.com' to 'IBM Storage Insights' subscription. Reason: Unauthorized. Authentication failed for the request due to missing or incorrect credentials.".

Please advise as how I can fix this issue and restore access to Storage Insights for John Kinnaird.

Thanks.

Team.

Thanks.

• Tony Narduzzi
    Tony Narduzzi
    76 Posts

Re: Can Not Add licensed User Profile that was accidentally removed

‏2018-09-17T17:55:11Z  

Hello,

I have investigated this issue and asked my colleague over in the Subscriber Management team to help determine why you cannot re-add John back to Storage Insights.  I will update when we have a better answer and when this is fixed.

Thanks.

• Sharpe4444
    Sharpe4444
    2 Posts

‏2018-09-17T19:15:27Z  

Hello,

I have investigated this issue and asked my colleague over in the Subscriber Management team to help determine why you cannot re-add John back to Storage Insights.  I will update when we have a better answer and when this is fixed.

Thanks.

Thank you for your attention with this issue.

Keep me posted.   Much appreciated!

• Tony Narduzzi
    Tony Narduzzi
    76 Posts

‏2018-09-17T19:16:52Z  

We identified and fixed the issue - you should now be able to add users to your subscription - and we also added John back to the instance for you.

Please confirm that this addresses your concerns.

Thanks.