Topic
3 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-06-12T14:59:14Z by GGR
lydiazhao
lydiazhao
4 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic how to get the total transmit time of a sequence?

‏2013-06-11T03:05:02Z |

Hi,everyone,

Now I need to get the total transmit time of a sequence.

Or,put in another way:

if the types of interval variable in a sequence are 3 2 7,how can I get the sum of transmit time of 3 to 2 and 2 to 7.The key is I don't know how to get the type of interval in a sequence.typeOfPrev and typeOfNext can be used only when I know who is in this sequence.The key then is how can I know which interval  is in a sequence.

This is s series of question.I only want to access in mod file,not in postprocessing.

Regards,

lydia

Lixin

• GGR
    GGR
    34 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: how to get the total transmit time of a sequence?

‏2013-06-11T09:04:59Z  in response to lydiazhao

Hi

If there is n possible type, and t32 is the transit time between type 3 and type 2 and A is an interval variable of type 3 in the sequence s. the expression

t32*(typeOfNext(s, A , n, n) == 3)

Give the required transit time for a transition from a to type 3 in the sequence.

For full information, please have a look to

In the reference manual.

Hope that helps

• lydiazhao
      lydiazhao
      4 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-06-12T09:58:35Z  in response to GGR

Thanks a lot.I have another question-could you explain in more detail about the following function?

isomorphism

Lydia

• GGR
        GGR
        34 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-06-12T14:59:14Z  in response to lydiazhao

Hi

The manual page for the concepts of isomorphism of two sets of interval variable in on the page

in the tap Isomorphism constraint

Basically it consist in synchronizing in time pairs of interval variables.

Suppose a system that can be decomposed in two part:

One is an unary resource (or any model that describe a production system)

e.g. The management of items from the storage zone to the birth in a port

One is a set of precedence constraints

e.g The rules of loading a ship (to balance the content loaded in the ship)

You need to match these two models for the activities. That is:

The activities is executed on the production system.

The activities must match the precedence graph.

For each item that are to and to be loaded on a ship, you define two set of interval variables transports and loading which are used to model  independently the 2 previous features

You state an isomorphism variable between these two sets of interval variables that will synchronize (making equivalent for a temporal point of view) pairs of interval variables.

For an other usage, please have a look to sched_learning samples in the distribution.