• 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-05-22T05:35:32Z by SultanMirza
SultanMirza
SultanMirza
11 Posts

Pinned topic REST Api 'Execute Query'

‏2013-05-21T10:18:43Z |

Hi All,

How to use the Execute Query API, what input format i have to provide.

Can i get any examples for all the Api's with the input parameters?

In the Condition i am trying to put the Query using operator, but i am getting error always saying "does not have a valid operator" i am trying the input as mentioned below, but no luck. Could any one help me to get the correct format?

taskDueDate|=|2013-03-28T14:28:00Z

-Adu

Updated on 2013-05-21T12:04:05Z at 2013-05-21T12:04:05Z by SultanMirza
  • Marko_Marcevski
    Marko_Marcevski
    2 Posts

Re: REST Api 'Execute Query'

‏2013-05-21T22:37:21Z  

Hi Adu what you are looking for , I assume is something like this :

A simple conditional expression to be used with the query. An expression of the form <field>|<value> means "if <field> equals <value>". An expression of the form <field>|<operation>|<value> means "if <field> <operation> <value>".

For example, A|1 means "if A equals 1", and B|GreaterThan|2 means "if B is greater than 2". This parameter can be specified multiple times within the query string in order to specify multiple conditions which are logically "ANDed" together.

The valid operations are: "Equals", "NotEquals", "Contains", "StartsWith", "LessThan", and "GreaterThan". Note that the list of valid column names that can be used within a conditional expression can be retrieved with the 'v1/search/meta/constraintColumn' API.

Make sure you lookup this information on the infocenter , the information mentioned above comes from this link:

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/dmndhelp/v7r5m1/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.wbpm.bspace.ref.doc%2Fbpmrest-docs%2Frest_bpm_wle_v1_search_query_put_perform_custom_search.htm

• SultanMirza
    SultanMirza
    11 Posts

Re: REST Api 'Execute Query'

‏2013-05-22T05:35:32Z  

Hi Adu what you are looking for , I assume is something like this :

A simple conditional expression to be used with the query. An expression of the form <field>|<value> means "if <field> equals <value>". An expression of the form <field>|<operation>|<value> means "if <field> <operation> <value>".

For example, A|1 means "if A equals 1", and B|GreaterThan|2 means "if B is greater than 2". This parameter can be specified multiple times within the query string in order to specify multiple conditions which are logically "ANDed" together.

The valid operations are: "Equals", "NotEquals", "Contains", "StartsWith", "LessThan", and "GreaterThan". Note that the list of valid column names that can be used within a conditional expression can be retrieved with the 'v1/search/meta/constraintColumn' API.

Make sure you lookup this information on the infocenter , the information mentioned above comes from this link:

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/dmndhelp/v7r5m1/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.wbpm.bspace.ref.doc%2Fbpmrest-docs%2Frest_bpm_wle_v1_search_query_put_perform_custom_search.htm

Hi Marko,

Yes this is what i was looking for. Thanks for the info.

-Adu