The IBM Mobile Device Management team is pleased to announce the release of Mobile Device Management 2.2 today.
New Major Features:
1. Enterproid Divide Integration - Devices can now be managed through Enterproid's Divide device container solution.
2. Admin Web Portal - Added a new simplified web based interface similar to the Self Service portal, for administrators to easily manage groups of device.
3. Android 4.2 Support - Now fully support Android version 4.2. Note this does not require a new Android Agent to be installed.
· Using the App Management will now issue an Android "GCM" message. This makes android agents much more responsive when managing Apps.
· Fixed several issues around version detection and upgrading apps in the App Management dashboard for the iOS App
· Fixed misleading text in the Setup and Configuration dashboard for Lotus Traveler. The setup options now correctly lists the supported versions of the Lotus Traveler server.
· Removed a restriction when editing an iOS Profile where you couldn't add or edit custom relevance expressions.
· Fixed an issue in the iOS Management Extender where recreating certificates forces you to re-enroll your iOS devices.
· Fixed an issue in the iOS Management Extender where an unreachable app URL would cause the extender to hang indefinitely.
· iOS Management Extender now works properly with Authenticating BigFix Relays
· iOS Management Extender now works on Turkish language Windows OSes
· Several optimization and performance enhancements to the Proxy Agent.
Upgrade your MDM components. Use the MDM Health Checks dashboard to view the components that are out of date.
Published Site Version:
Mobile Device Management, version 63