Topic
  • 8 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-07-09T09:37:20Z by TrushkinAndrey
H9R0_Souvik_Saha_Bhowmik
7 Posts

Pinned topic Any reason for losing JMS MessageID and User Properties in MQ JMS binding

‏2014-07-03T17:38:38Z |

Hi,

I am posting a message after populating the JMS Message ID and and Usr Properties using Custom Mediation. I could see the values populated in the printied SMO in my Log. When I am testing it locally on WESB Test Environemnt(part of IID), I can see the values after they are posted in the MQ using MQ JMS Binding(using JNDI). I have verified using both MQ Explorer and RFHUTIl that the values are populated.  But when tested in a clusterred environemnt on WESB, the values are not populated aftter the message is posted. However the log shows the SMO containing the values. MQ Explorer does not even show any Named Properties section.

Has anyone faced the issue? Am I missing some configuration in the clusterred environment related to the MQ JMS on the Server? Or any WMQ configuration? Any input will be highly appreciated.

n.b.: It has been observed that XSLT mapping cannot be used to populate these headers using the particular XSD. Though there is no error in the XSD.So I ma using Custom Mediation and SMO APIs

Souvik

• TrushkinAndrey
    TrushkinAndrey
    71 Posts

Re: Any reason for losing JMS MessageID and User Properties in MQ JMS binding

‏2014-07-04T07:20:03Z  

Hi.

Do you check "propagate message header" setting?

Andrey

• H9R0_Souvik_Saha_Bhowmik
    7 Posts

‏2014-07-06T06:15:17Z  

Hi.

Do you check "propagate message header" setting?

Andrey

Thanks Andrey.

Where is this settings? Is it in IID(WID) or in the Server JMS settings?

Souvik

• TrushkinAndrey
    TrushkinAndrey
    71 Posts

‏2014-07-07T04:06:23Z  

Thanks Andrey.

Where is this settings? Is it in IID(WID) or in the Server JMS settings?

Souvik

Hi.

You should set this setting in WID. On export and import components.

Checking this setting on export gives you an opportunity to work with system context (not ESB context, this is your basic opportunity) in your mediation flow. Checking this setting on import propagates system context outside the mediation flow.

See example in attach.

7 Posts

‏2014-07-07T05:20:18Z  

Hi.

Checking this setting on export gives you an opportunity to work with system context (not ESB context, this is your basic opportunity) in your mediation flow. Checking this setting on import propagates system context outside the mediation flow.

See example in attach.

Thanks a Lot.

Souvik

• TrushkinAndrey
    TrushkinAndrey
    71 Posts

‏2014-07-07T05:23:29Z  

Thanks a Lot.

Souvik

Ok.

If my answer will help you, don't forget mark this question as answered.

Andrey

7 Posts

‏2014-07-07T07:18:23Z  

Ok.

If my answer will help you, don't forget mark this question as answered.

Andrey

Sure, We are verifying in the target environment. Once done I shall mark this :)

thanks

Souvik

7 Posts

‏2014-07-09T04:49:37Z  

Hi.

See example in attach.

Hi Andrey,

We verified that the propagagate header was checked on import binding. On propagating the context, when the message  is verified in mQ, Named properties is not visible.

Can it be related to MQ settings or any JMS settings?

Souvik

• TrushkinAndrey
    TrushkinAndrey
    71 Posts

‏2014-07-09T09:37:20Z  

Hi Andrey,

We verified that the propagagate header was checked on import binding. On propagating the context, when the message  is verified in mQ, Named properties is not visible.

Can it be related to MQ settings or any JMS settings?

Souvik

Hi.

In some cases the reason of the unsuccessfull work may be name of property: for example properties with prefix "JMS" are reserved for system purposes, but in this situation runtime environment raises exception in most cases. What is the property name?

And what binding type do you use: MQ or MQJMS?