Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-07-10T13:17:42Z by george.baker
Alex_MKF
Alex_MKF
1 Post

Pinned topic Internal Macro Error : Extraction Coordinates Out of Bounds

‏2013-07-09T05:28:10Z |

Anyone see the "Internal Macro Error : Extraction Coordinates Out of Bounds" error before ? Any suggestion on the cause? 

• tmparker
    tmparker
    534 Posts

Re: Internal Macro Error : Extraction Coordinates Out of Bounds

‏2013-07-09T17:30:22Z  

This error says exactly what the problem is, the coordinates used for the extract are out of bounds, meaning the row or column are not correct.  What is the region you are trying to extract?  Did you manually enter the row and column values for the extract?  If so, check them again to verify you don't have a typo that is causing the issue.

Thanks

Tim

• george.baker
    george.baker
    337 Posts

Re: Internal Macro Error : Extraction Coordinates Out of Bounds

‏2013-07-10T13:17:42Z  
    • tmparker
    • ‏2013-07-09T17:30:22Z

This error says exactly what the problem is, the coordinates used for the extract are out of bounds, meaning the row or column are not correct.  What is the region you are trying to extract?  Did you manually enter the row and column values for the extract?  If so, check them again to verify you don't have a typo that is causing the issue.

Thanks

Tim

I had this condition before:

1. I was using a macro variable to calculate the row and/or column and the value of the macro was resolved to a zero.
    2. I was using a macro variable to calculate the row and for that particular version of HATS if you opened the action in the VME and saved it there was a defect that the VME arbitrarily set the row/column value to zero rather than keep the macro variable.  That issue was fixed with a fixpack.  I believe it was in a 7.5.x release that this problem occurred.