Did anyone face an issue where building blocks are not working? They're not matching/catching any events (i.e. no events are being tagged with this building block).
I created a building block of "and where QID is this, and this, and this". To verify that it's actually working, I usually go to the Log Activity tab > Add Filter > Custom Rule, and pick the building block. It's not showing any events. I can do this on another building block, and it works just fine (it shows me what's matching this building block).
Even if I go into the events (the QIDs) that I'm trying to catch, the building block is not mentioned in the "Custom Rules" or "Custom Rules Partially Matched" sections in the event window.
I tried changing from "Local System" to "Global System", but it's not working either. I tried changing the name of the building block, thinking that it might be a bug with some characters, but it's not working either. Weirdly though, when I change the name of the building block, then go and apply the filter in Log Activity, then name of the building block under "Current Filters" is not updated and still displays the old name.