I need help with something that I know can be done… I just need to know how and the most efficient way to do it…
I have a Datapower gateway which sits in front of my Events Engine…
I need to do the following to prevent my database from exploding when I send persistent / durable messages to the event engine
(and no I can't fix the DB it's a problem with WBE 7 and the way it works with Oracle)
So What I want to do is the following:
· I have a stream of MQ messages coming into the DP pizza box that need to be converted.. and that is already done.. no issues.. been in prod for 2 years.
· All of these messages (3.5 k tps) are currently non durable / non persistent… working like a champ…
Now This is what I need to do to the process:
· Daily send a updated list of account numbers to the DP box to use in a new process.
· DP will then read the account message off the new queue and store it in an array for use during the day. ßfirst issue where I know it's possible but not how. The DP online manual reads like stereo instructions so no clue how to do this. (this would be aprox 3k array of 25bytes for each acct#)
· Messages will continue to flow in on another queue from the SOR. ßCurrent process.
· Messages need to now be compared with one field in the incoming message and compare it to the Array list of accounts.. ßNew
· If the account matches one in the list then the process needs to generate 2 messages out of the DP box.. one which goes to the durable queue and the other that goes to the non-durable queue.. The difference being that the durable will have 2 extra fields in its mapping which the non-durable does not. ßNew
What is the easiest and least performance impact to do this… according to my offshore contractors they have not done this before. They tried at one point in the past to do dynamic routing but claim the performance hit was a lot.
Can Anyone help?