Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-04-04T18:18:24Z by KBCALL
KBCALL
KBCALL
7 Posts

Pinned topic Old topic coming back - Sorting Reference List in Decending Order

‏2014-04-01T14:28:13Z |

I know this is a very old topic but over the years, has Rational implemented a way to allow us to sort "Reference Lists" in Descending order?  Seem like it would be a very simple property Check Box in Designer, either on the field definition or the form object (perhaps on the Extended Tab) to sort Ascending or Descending.

• GlennSkinner
    GlennSkinner
    58 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Old topic coming back - Sorting Reference List in Decending Order

‏2014-04-04T15:30:06Z  

Hi

There is still no way to define a sort order. However, CQweb will sort the first column defined in a list view in descending order, or ascending by clicking the triange next to the column name.

Glenn

• GlennSkinner
    GlennSkinner
    58 Posts

‏2014-04-04T15:30:06Z  

Hi

There is still no way to define a sort order. However, CQweb will sort the first column defined in a list view in descending order, or ascending by clicking the triange next to the column name.

Glenn

• KBCALL
    KBCALL
    7 Posts

‏2014-04-04T18:18:24Z  

Hi

Glenn

That is what I was thinking as well.  I am going to enter another enhancement request for the capability.  We'll see if IBM accepts it this time.