I have an issue when I'm working with CDC, like the title of the topic.
I have some environment information:
- Access Server, Management Console, InfoSphere CDC for Oracle trigger: installed in Windows Server 2008 R2
- CDC Agent: installed in AS 400 (iSeries), V5R3 version.
I also create Oracle Instance, started in 11001 port.
I logged in Management Console, create Datastore for AS 400 (port 2222).
I can make subscriptions and following issue here:
- Source: AS 400, Target: AS 400: ok.
- Source: Oracle, Target: Oracle: ok.
- Source: Oracle, Target: AS 400: ok.
- Source: AS 400, Target: Oracle: failed.
The error show in case 4 is:
Updating the tables available for replication...
Notifying target of changes to the subscription...
Locking TEST_ERROR on target...
Reloading table mappings...
Mapping source table AAA [1/1]...
Could not complete the mapping for target table AAA because the source table is missing on the target datastore. This may be caused by an incomplete describe. Check the event log for related events and a possible cause.
When I checked Event Log of the Subscription in Management Console, I saw some message here: Failed to connect to Communication Line, error code = 4.
When I checked Event Log of the DataStore in Management Console, some messages here:
- Failure to connect to remote TCP/IP port, error code = 3425.
- Source Communication job failed to establish link.
- Communication link to LOCALHOST:11001 abnormally terminated by local system
Anyone help me with this issue?
Thanks so much!!