IC SunsetThe developerWorks Connections platform will be sunset on December 31, 2019. On January 1, 2020, this forum will no longer be available. More details available on our FAQ.
Topic
  • 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2017-07-06T13:24:32Z by klough
klough
klough
9 Posts

Pinned topic Registering an XML Schema

‏2017-07-05T20:29:32Z | an registering schema xml

Using XML Schema to verify my data before I insert it into a table.

In the past I was able to drop the schema repository object, register and complete.

Now I drop and  register the XML schema but when I try to complete the registration I receive the following error : Any ideas

SQL State: 42704
Vendor Code: -443
Message: [SQL0443] *N Cause . . . . . :   Either a trigger program, external procedure, or external function detected and returned an error to SQL. If the error occurred in a trigger program, the trigger was on table QSQSSUDF in schema QSYS. If the error occurred in an external procedure or function, the external name is QSQSSUDF in schema QSYS.  The associated text is *N.  If the error occurred in a trigger program, the associated text is the type of trigger program.  If the error occurred in an external function, the associated text is the text of the error message returned from the external function. Recovery  . . . :   Refer to the joblog for more information regarding the detected error. Correct the error and try the request again.

• klough
    klough
    9 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Registering an XML Schema

‏2017-07-06T13:24:32Z  

I determined the error.

The .xsd document had a comment in it in the form of   <!- Comment -->, when I changed it to <!-- Comment --> it worked.

Kevin

• klough
    klough
    9 Posts

Re: Registering an XML Schema

‏2017-07-06T13:24:32Z  

I determined the error.

The .xsd document had a comment in it in the form of   <!- Comment -->, when I changed it to <!-- Comment --> it worked.

Kevin