Topic
3 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-12-13T12:51:56Z by clk4suport
Calvin Sun Hainan
Calvin Sun Hainan
3 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Why ODM Planner Studio not working?

‏2013-09-04T06:30:22Z |

I am using ODME 3.7 Developer.

When I open *.odmapp by ODM Planner Studio, after clicking "Solve" button, the "Solve window" does not pop up and the studio will hang. I have been using it without any problem in the last 1 month.

I have tried to reboot PC, delete all the repository and regenerate *.odmapp and use "Run Configuration" in ODME Eclipse. All have the same problem. I also tried to open the older versions of *.odmapp developed by me and all have the same problem now on my PC. (Previously working and still working fine on other PC.)

I thought it is my PC having problem. However, when I tried to open "Nurses" example and "Supply Demand" example in ODM Planner Studio, I do not have this problem.

Can anyone suggest what is the next step to do? Is there any other thing I can try except re-installing the ODM developer studio?

• Mozi
    Mozi
    1 Post
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Why ODM Planner Studio not working?

‏2013-09-04T10:13:01Z  in response to Calvin Sun Hainan

This may be happening because the Solve dialog "remembers" where it last popped (and so it may have popped somewhere that is not visible).

Try deleting the relevant files that you should find here:

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\IBM\ILOG\ODME\3.7.0.0 (you may have to adjust this path based on your OS)

• clk4suport
    clk4suport
    2 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Why ODM Planner Studio not working?

‏2013-12-13T12:51:56Z  in response to Calvin Sun Hainan

Hi there,

I will try to find out some logical info regarding your issue.

Thank You

Pal.