• 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-06-03T11:51:56Z by goonitsupport
de2esh
de2esh
12 Posts

Pinned topic Issue with TAM account creation

‏2014-06-03T11:13:26Z |

Hi All,

I am not able to create TAM account through ITIM. I am getting below error message.

TAM failed : CTGIMT205E The request failed due to a system error: Add Error: { "status": "fail", "connectorname": "add", "operation": "addonly", "exception": "com.ibm.di.utils.tam.combo.connector.registry.TAMRgyConnectorException: CTGDIK450E Unable to interface with the TAM server. The following unknown message type was retrieved by TAM while processing an exception thrown by TAM: HPDMG0755W The specified Distinguished Name (DN) does not exist..", "message": "CTGDIK450E Unable to interface with the TAM server. The following unknown message type was retrieved by TAM while processing an exception thrown by TAM: HPDMG0755W The specified Distinguished Name (DN) does not exist..", "class": "com.ibm.di.utils.tam.combo.connector.registry.TAMRgyConnectorException" }

Kindly suggest me on this issue.

Regards,

Deepak

• goonitsupport
    goonitsupport
    117 Posts

Re: Issue with TAM account creation

‏2014-06-03T11:51:56Z  

Does the RDN of the user exist? i.e. is it a valid DN you are sending? Can you create a user in this DN using the adapter SAM credentials in pdadmin?

Lastly can you modify an existing user?

Best regards,