I am in Canada and I've deployed three RTC sites. Here almost all the banks, telcos, insurance, governments are using CCCQ based solutions, but so far, none of them are really moving into RTC. In stead, they are moving into v8. A couple of reasons from what I see:
1. RTC can't completely replace CCCQBF.
2. Huge investment already in CCCQBF.
3. RTC is too expensive competing with open source tool such as SVN/JIRA/Hundson and TFS.
My question is:
1. If currently you are a CCCQBF shop, are you staying with CCCQBF or move to RTC?
2. If you are a new shop, will you take RTC?
One thing bothers me is the RTC forum is very active, while here is so cool.