• Latest Post - ‏2017-11-14T03:27:01Z by lisacooley
TRI_Harder
TRI_Harder
98 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic RS Means Connector

‏2016-10-25T21:03:35Z | means rs

Hi All,

Has anyone used the IBM TRIRIGA Connector for RS Means?  If so, is the connector something that is already built into base Tririga, or something that is purchased separately and then installed?

Any information greatly appreciated?

Thanks in advance!

• 69RoadRunner
    69RoadRunner
    38 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: RS Means Connector

‏2016-11-01T15:18:05Z   in response to TRI_Harder

I, too, would like to know.  We have some sample RSMeans data that I would like to load.  If TRIRIGA has a built in method for this, I'd like to use it.

Thanks!

• Nithyan
    Nithyan
    3 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2016-11-01T16:24:10Z   in response to TRI_Harder

Yes, it is not direct integration.  We have utility object for services to import RSMeans data into TRIIRGA system.  You need to buy RSMeans data which basically comes with text format, need to format into csv files then using data integrator into utility object, finally start the process to create.  Process converting text file data into CSV format little tedious process, i would suggest to engage services to import RSmeans data. Imported RSMeans data will be used in Opportunity estimation process.

• 69RoadRunner
      69RoadRunner
      38 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2016-11-01T16:31:00Z   in response to Nithyan

Thank you.

Is there documentation for using the triRSMeansDTO?

• Nithyan
        Nithyan
        3 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2016-11-01T16:36:13Z   in response to 69RoadRunner

I don't think so, it is basically created for Services to import RSMeans data. You need to do reverse engineering understand data utilities columns.

• lisacooley
    lisacooley
    1 Post
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2017-11-14T03:27:01Z   in response to TRI_Harder

Gordian now offers an API which supports more seamless integration of RSMeans data with both Tririga and Maximo.  We have technical staff to assist with integration, and custom cost engineering services to address costing needs for any unusual facilities or infrastructure.