If your company's authorized user list in the Service Request tool becomes outdated, here are the steps to remove users who no longer need access:
Update Authorized Users:
Site Technical Contacts (STCs) and Administrators can update the the access rights for other authorized users in IBM Service Request in the "User administration" section. Only STCs and Administrators will see the User administration option.
If you wish to review or update an individual's access level, you can do so by following the steps below.
1. Log onto SR - http://www.ibm.com/support/servicerequest/
2. Choose "User administration" from within the "Manage support registrations" box on the left
3. Choose the "Update" tab from the main body
4. Select the customer number(s) you wish to manage
5. Optionally provide additional filter criteria
6. Select the "Show or update list below" button
7. Find the individual in the provided results (note-select "All" to see a complete list)
8. Choose the up or down arrows as needed to alter the individual's access level
9. Select the "Update user relationships" button
Note:Administrators are not able to change or update the Site Technical Contact's access level or information. See the Change Site Technical Contact help tab for more information.