Actually, it's been available for several weeks now; I forgot to point it out. The March issue is now listed in the archives.
ISSW's Bill Hines has a very interesting Comment Lines column, "The (XML) threat is out there..." It explains the need for an XML Firewall, one of the simplest but important capabilities of the DataPower appliences.
- "Developing Spring applications for WebSphere Application Server, Part 1: An introduction to Spring" -- Using Spring with WAS
- "Locking strategies for database access" -- How applications (J2EE or non-J2EE) should use database locks
- "Web services security with WebSphere Application Server V6, Part 1: Introduction to security architectures" -- How to secure Web services hosted in WAS
- "Building a powerful, reliable SOA with JMS and WebSphere ESB, Part 2: Creating a sample application for a common scenario" -- Using WebSphere ESB with JMS clients
- "A guided tour of WebSphere Integration Developer, Part 2: SOA development with WebSphere Integration Developer" -- Using WID to develop an SOA app
- "Stacy Joines: What are you doing after launch?" -- Keeping your Web site healthy for the long haul
Lots of good stuff, go check it out.