We just released a new APAR for product IBM TCP/IP for z/VSE 2.1, which is available for z/VSE 6.1.
APAR PH09908 (PTF UI62439): TCP/IP FOR Z/VSE SERVICE PACK 2.1.A
IBM TCP/IP for z/VSE service pack 2.1.A contains following fixes:
- ZP219350 Rare instances of an ESDS file not being closed, so help by TCP/IP.
- ZP219351 Update online messages file
- ZP219352 IPN166E Application Program Abend at xxx Phase: IPDRIVER, Offset: 00005E02
- ZP219353 IPN597I Shutdown Stage: 4: Network termination (max. 10 seconds)
- ZP219354 SSL117D IPCRSRED failed reason=SREDBTSM
- ZP219355 Good delivery results in DISP=Y.
- ZP219356 Use external CLIENTDX phase
- ZP219357 SET JSEP command is invalid.
- ZP219358 Client fails to connect with older SSL/TLS server
- ZP219359 Q FILES enhancement changes for ESDS files.
- ZP219360 CLOSE FILE was not working. Q FILES has new message added.
- ZP219361 Added message IPN550I so that a Q FILES will show active sessions.
- ZP219362 SET USER or PASS in an EXEC member is displayed.
- ZP219363 Active open(connects) delayed poor performance
- ZP219364 New CONNECTFAIL command
- ZP219365 New CONNECTFAIL command
- ZP219366 BSD103I IPNRCLOS failed R15=00000000 errno=+113 CLOSACLS
- ZP219367 New external CLIENTDX phase
- ZP219368 IPN166E Application Program Abend at xxxxxx Phase: SOCKPASS, Offset:0001114E
- ZP219369 Added message IPN832 to diagnose asynchronous accept failure
- ZP219370 Display eye-catcher during Q VER
- ZP219371 TCP902D diagnostic message being issued without DIAG AUTO
- ZP219372 Added CLIENTDX messages to use unique prefix AUD and AUTmessage
- ZP219373 Access Epic dataset fails and site rdw
- ZP219374 TEL929I and TEL934 messages
- ZP219375 IPN903E Free length (00010000) is wrong
- ZP219376 Asynchronous socket fails with enetdown
- ZP219377 Storage subpool SSLEEE not released
- ZP219378 TEL927W TN3270DX Menu Failure. Reason=CALMRNFA
Please see the APAR information for more details - or the CSI service web page. IBM APAR column indicates zaps included into APAR PH09908.