I am looking at the board, where the customer requirements are posted
for this WAVV. Just 5 requirements are there.
Good for us. z/VSE seems to provide all functionality that our customers
need - or we are just doing it right.
Customers will vote for requirements this afternoon in the requirements
The following requirements were posted:
- VSE/Power controlled TCP/IP printers
- Allow AR Dump command to direct dump output to disk
- Implement full ICSF functions in z/VSE with Crypto support and
API's for secured financial applications
- Allow z/VSE to run without a real tape attached
- Provide better way to retrieve current APARs / PTFs
What else (z/VSE sessions) can we expect today ?
- z/VSE security overview and update
- z/VSE 64 bit
- How a CICS application becomes a web service
- z/VSE News
- z/VSE Connectors Update with example
- CICS TS performance tutorial
In the evening I will show a demo of the CICS Explorer and
we will discuss any topics related to CICS.
Have a save trip home. I hope you enjoyed WAVV 2013 - as I did.