As you know the z/VSE connectors may best integrate with Linux on z Systems solutions, e.g. by using HiperSockets.
Today I want to point you to new information for Linux on z Systems:
- You may download an IDC white paper on Linux: Ladies and Gentlemen - Start Your Linux on z Engines!
This white paper takes a look at the drivers that are providing new opportunities for IT to leverage larger enterprise-class scaleup systems.
- A Linux on z Systems ebook from the IBM Systems Magazine with articles on:
- Why more z Systems customers are running Linux
- Enabling the API economy
- The advantage of Linux on IBM z over scale-out servers
- A Linux on z Systems ebook with case studies: IBM z Systems: The mainframe solution driving modern enterprise success
Learn from client cases who run Linux on IBM z servers in combination w/ existing z/OS or z/VSE workloads, addressing today’s marketplace
- ... and Linux on z Systems related web pages with a new design: