The new IBM Redbook "IBM z14 Technical Guide" was just uploaded to the IBM Redbook pages.
You can find it here.
Table of contents:
- Chapter 1. Introducing the IBM z14
- Chapter 2. Central processor complex hardware components
- Chapter 3. Central processor complex system design
- Chapter 4. Central processor complex I/O system structure
- Chapter 5. Central processor complex channel subsystem
- Chapter 6. Cryptographic features
- Chapter 7. Operating system support
- Chapter 8. System upgrades
- Chapter 9. Reliability, availability, and serviceability
- Chapter 10. Environmental requirements
- Chapter 11. Hardware Management Console and Support Elements
- Chapter 12. Performance
- Appendix A. IBM Secure Service Container framework
- Appendix B. Channel options
- Appendix C. Native Peripheral Component Interconnect Express
- Appendix D. Shared Memory Communications
- Appendix E. IBM Dynamic Partition Manager
- Appendix F. IBM zEnterprise Data Compression Express
Have a good weekend.