"IBM Monitoring and Diagnostics Tools for Java - Health Center 2.0" has now been released via the IBM Support Assistant.
The new release contains a number of new features, including the ability to:
- Identify if native or heap memory is leaking
- Discover which methods are taking most time to run
- Pin down I/O bottlenecks
- Visualize and tune garbage collection
- View any lock contentions
- Analyze unusual WebSphere® Real Time events
You can read more information on the new releases here:
I'll try to add some information on the new features in the next few posts.