This course follows a simple “Do-it-yourself” style that is unique to The Middleware Shop’s courses. Containing > 650 pages and slides, the student learns through doing WebSphere Message Queue 7.5 Administration. IBM is recognized as providing the best enterprise message solution available in the market, WMQ has survived over a decade which shows its relevance and demand in market place. This course represents one of the big three, most common Enterprise products in the IBM WebSphere brand. WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Message Broker and WebSphere MQ are often found working together. It is fundamental that you understand the WebSphere MQ product.
The following are the topics covered:
- Module 1 – WebSphere Message Queue 7.5 Introduction
- Module 2 – Installation
- Module 3 – Queue Manager
- Module 4 – Queue
- Module 5 – Channels, Listeners & Bindings
- Module 6 – Clustering
- Module 7 – Publish Subscribe
- Module 8 – Application Programming Basics
- Module 9 – Security
- Module 10 – MQ Client
- Module 11 – Logging, Backup & Restore
- Module 12 – Troubleshooting
By completing this course, the student will understand all WMQ 7.5 Administration concepts and the basics of WMQ application programming. Powered with this knowledge the student will be able to design and implement WMQ solutions.
- Ideal duration for an instructor lead course: 3 days.
- Duration for self-learning: 3 weeks
Basic knowledge of Windows or Linux Operating system. An appreciation for the need of enterprise messaging systems.