At IBM, we are constantly looking for new ways to improve client experience with our storage products and storage support - whether this is to help you quickly get the most relevant or latest information on our best-of breed Storage products, or ways that you can reach out to and engage Storage Support.
Our goal is to put the client first and make your experience with IBM Storage a positive one. So we have assembled some information we think you will find very useful.
- The IBM Technical Support Mobile App puts the technical support content and information on all your IBM Hardware and Software products at your fingertips. It is available in the Apple store and Google play. Be sure to download this App and let your fingers do the walking. Learn more
- Don't expose yourself to risk by running down level code. Enable your systems for Call Home and Call Home Web and find out what the recommended Firmware level is. Call Home and Call Home Web are absolutely critical to pro-actively monitor the health of your systems AND get faster resolution when a problem occurs. Did you know that call home enabled clients get 40% fast problem resolution? Learn more
- Have you subscribed to "IBM Support My Notifications"? If not, what are you waiting for?
Stay on top of information about critical fixes and updates for your product. Find out when there is a new release of code. And it is totally up to you to specify how often you want to receive this information and where you want this to be sent. Learn more
- If you are located in the US, you now can Chat with Storage Tech support to get quick status checks and updates on your currently open Storage technical issues. Give this a try from IBM Service Request. Learn more
- Are you following our IBM Storage Support Twitter account? If not, click here to start following immediately: IBM Storage Support . Get the latest and greatest up to the minute communications on key maintenance, fix releases and other information to help you keep your products running in tip top shape. In our industry, time is of the essence and downtime can cost you thousands of dollars a minute. Learn more
- And finally, we always want to hear from you. Help us help you. We'd love to hear that we make it easier for you to do your jobs. We want to get feedback on ways we can do a better job. We want to get your input on the IBM Storage products and your experience with Storage Support. So tweet us and follow us at IBM Storage Support
Come back to read more posts on these subjects over the next several days.
Fabricio Z. Amorim
Director, Transformation and Operations Strategy
WW Storage Technical Support