Do you know?
- Information and links for all Jazz based tools (RQM, RTC Requirements Composer) are on www.jazz.net ?
- RQM is now on Jazz.Net?
I’ve had a lot of people ask me does Rational eat it’s own dogfood (meaning do we use our own tools to develop our tools) I don’t like that analogy…. I always respond “ Yes Rational drinks our own champagne!” After checking out Jazz.net I’m hope you’ll agree that Rational not only drinks our champagne but we also share our champagne with our customers.Remember when…..
I’ve been with rational for over 12 years and I believe we’ve always been an innovator and leader in software development tools and best practices. 12 years ago the norm was for customers to base their decisions on what was the best of breed product, Rational introduced the concept of Suites which advocated the integration of various tools to improve collaboration. Rational is again leading the industry with the next generation of our software development tools that are based on the Jazz platform. The Jazz Platform provides improved collaboration through the use of modern Web 2.0 technology
Do you want to know?
- Do you want to see a view of the Dashboard that our internal development team is using?
- Do you want to know if a particular feature made it into the next build?
- Do you want to report a defect or enhancement request and easily track the status of the request?
- Do you want to easily participate in forums of like minded individuals?
Then Check out these How To’s: .
.(you'll need to have registered as a user on Jazz.Net to access these links)
Click on Review Release Plan link
Click on Explore Detailed Iteration Plans link
Review the current RQM defect dashboard on Jazz.Net?