Spectrum Virtualize North American User Group - TAKE2 - October 24th/25th 2018
bwhyte 310000B8UF Comments (2) Visits (639)
So those of you that were registered for the Spectrum Virtualize North American user Group in Raleigh last month have probably already been notified of the new date...
The majority of the team were onsite in Raleigh last month, and wondering if heading into the path of Hurricane Florence was a good idea - but internally we arrange a support boot-camp to run at the same time - since so many of the global experts are in town, the L2/L3 support teams meet up in Raleigh and we spend some time educating them while we are there. So what was supposed to be a week, was condensed for most into about 2 and a bit days, so we could all escape by Wednesday - as all flights on Thursday were canceled! Our thoughts go out to those that were affected by the storm.
Rather than ask our clients to head into the eye of the storm, the decision was made on Monday to postpone the User Group, and hopefully you all got the message.
Anyway, take 2, and we have the User Group reset for October 24th and 25th again in IBM RTP.
Hope to see you there, and fingers crossed for some nice calm weather next month!