Welcome to Innovate 2012:
Audio-only feeds: dW podcast RSS
- Innovate 2012 starts with an introductory film with Gina Poole (at 2:35) as she gives you a peek at the future and explains "Next."
- IBM Senior VP Software Robert LeBlanc expands on the role IT professionals will play in the near future of technology innovation (at 16:35) ... after all, the number 1 impact on business is technology.
- Dr. Kristof Kloeckner explains how software innovation has become the invisible thread that holds the world together (at 34:06); everything is accelerating which means delivery must be faster ... the "planet is programmable."
- In an interlude, Brian Wells, VP of Corporate Engineering at Raytheon, explains how in current innovative programming, the model is the design (at 57:21) ... this is what gives you that jump for faster delivery with way less defect rates in ready-for-production software.
- Then back to Kristof.
- Harish Grama, VP of Rational Software Development finishes the session by detailing the three current challeges for software delivery (at 1:10:01);
He offers a demo on how to effectively accelerate a delivery with Beth Zukowsky, Dan Berg, Sky Matthews, and himself in the respective roles of Test Architect/Systems Integrator, Developer/Integrator, Systems Engineer, and Manager for the "Innovate" Water Company. 1:40:11
- achieving agile in the requirements and testing phases,
- the cost of test labs to ensure quality, and
- IT project operations rollbacks.
| dW iTunes channel